Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trickmurk- PRIZES BEING DRAWN. P 150
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153
@MayuriK12 Your hatchlings safely found their way to the loving embrace of a couple in the Driftwood Drag who was unable to have children of their own, and were happy to adopt 5 siblings to their too-quiet home. It's certainly louder and more lively now!

@thefrogg Dorotea has used her free time to discover new hobbies. One that she enjoys in particular are high strategy board games, and fortunately for her, the Shadowbinder highly encourages playing of games as a use of one's time.
@MayuriK12 Your hatchlings safely found their way to the loving embrace of a couple in the Driftwood Drag who was unable to have children of their own, and were happy to adopt 5 siblings to their too-quiet home. It's certainly louder and more lively now!

@thefrogg Dorotea has used her free time to discover new hobbies. One that she enjoys in particular are high strategy board games, and fortunately for her, the Shadowbinder highly encourages playing of games as a use of one's time.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

I'm glad they're safe and sound, and I'm certain they'll love their new parents very much!
I'm glad they're safe and sound, and I'm certain they'll love their new parents very much!
@tigercule

Got a bunch of dergs to send your way, 11 all at level 7 with 4 of them RIdgebacks C:

EDIT: only just realised one of my dragons actually had a beige secondary :P
@tigercule

Got a bunch of dergs to send your way, 11 all at level 7 with 4 of them RIdgebacks C:

EDIT: only just realised one of my dragons actually had a beige secondary :P
FR+8. She/Her pronouns. Buying gems @ 1:650
KW0BNAW.png tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngSPf5Vrj.png
Selling food @ 1FP:20T
Selling Tablets @ 1:1100T or 1:2g
@tigercule

Sending 2 Level 7s to you now.
@tigercule

Sending 2 Level 7s to you now.
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@LoulyBob I'll send you the breed bonus in a sec. Also, one of them still has a familiar. I'll reping you in a few min in case you haven't seen this.

@novakid There was a brief mix-up when entering a couple of your dragons. I think I fixed it, but could you double check that everything is entered properly?

@ Everyone else -- I just got a FLOOD of CRs, and to prevent accidental mix-ups from happening again, I'm going a little more slowly. My apologies. I promise you I'll get to them as quickly as safely possible.
@LoulyBob I'll send you the breed bonus in a sec. Also, one of them still has a familiar. I'll reping you in a few min in case you haven't seen this.

@novakid There was a brief mix-up when entering a couple of your dragons. I think I fixed it, but could you double check that everything is entered properly?

@ Everyone else -- I just got a FLOOD of CRs, and to prevent accidental mix-ups from happening again, I'm going a little more slowly. My apologies. I promise you I'll get to them as quickly as safely possible.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule Everything looks good except that the first dragon entered for me, ID 10539460, was only level 5! Other than that we're great.
@tigercule Everything looks good except that the first dragon entered for me, ID 10539460, was only level 5! Other than that we're great.
Okay. Bunch of pings here.

@novakid Alright, thank you for looking everything over, and for your honesty. I'll send you a small thank you tip for correcting me shortly.

@SouthFarthing You have 2 CRs I can't accept because the dragons still have familiars. If you could remove those, I'll happily accept them. :)

@RainbowUnicorn Your two babies may or may not still be on the AH? It's saying they're not purchasable when I try to check, but it's also not letting me accept the CRs. I'll keep trying every few minutes, but figured I'd let you know why I haven't accepted them yet.

Stories for everyone may take a while, as I'm still getting CRs, and I'm running low on ideas for the night.
Okay. Bunch of pings here.

@novakid Alright, thank you for looking everything over, and for your honesty. I'll send you a small thank you tip for correcting me shortly.

@SouthFarthing You have 2 CRs I can't accept because the dragons still have familiars. If you could remove those, I'll happily accept them. :)

@RainbowUnicorn Your two babies may or may not still be on the AH? It's saying they're not purchasable when I try to check, but it's also not letting me accept the CRs. I'll keep trying every few minutes, but figured I'd let you know why I haven't accepted them yet.

Stories for everyone may take a while, as I'm still getting CRs, and I'm running low on ideas for the night.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

Oops!! *sheepish grin*

Try again now. So sorry!
@tigercule

Oops!! *sheepish grin*

Try again now. So sorry!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@tigercule Yeah that silly AH limbo bug! Looks like it cleared up now, thank you :)
@tigercule Yeah that silly AH limbo bug! Looks like it cleared up now, thank you :)
@tigercule Sending three level 9s. No worries if it takes a while. :)

(I got one of your dragons as the random one on the home page earlier today! Small world.)
@tigercule Sending three level 9s. No worries if it takes a while. :)

(I got one of your dragons as the random one on the home page earlier today! Small world.)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153