Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cabbages art shop [open]
1 2 3
Just popping in to say that your art is gorgeous! If I ever have the money (or if you ever decide to accept treasure as payment), I'll be sure to visit again. ^.^
Just popping in to say that your art is gorgeous! If I ever have the money (or if you ever decide to accept treasure as payment), I'll be sure to visit again. ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Barakitty

I can painting for you now .
I think I have enough time to wait for your gems .
@Barakitty

I can painting for you now .
I think I have enough time to wait for your gems .
@ChristianCutie

Thank you ! I will ping you when I open it .
@ChristianCutie

Thank you ! I will ping you when I open it .
@cabbages That'd be great, thanks much! ^w^
@cabbages That'd be great, thanks much! ^w^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
[center]@cabbages Excellent. I would like to pay in gems for a headshot, with a transparent background, of this character: [url=http://toyhou.se/26310.ara-the-wrath-of-the-mist][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/011/9/7/araiconsmall_by_chewynote-d8dki7v.png[/img][/url][/center]
@cabbages Excellent. I would like to pay in gems for a headshot, with a transparent background, of this character:

araiconsmall_by_chewynote-d8dki7v.png
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose
OK!
@SnowWhiteRose
OK!
@cabbages Excellent! Do you ask for payment up front or upon completion?
@cabbages Excellent! Do you ask for payment up front or upon completion?
sellingpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkoj.png
buyartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkon.pngdeviantartpartsig_by_chewynote-d8cpkol.png
@SnowWhiteRose

After I finish painting~ 0w0
@SnowWhiteRose

After I finish painting~ 0w0
@cabbages Oh awesome!! Do you want payment now or afterwards? Thank you!!!! Your art is gorgeous. :D
@cabbages Oh awesome!! Do you want payment now or afterwards? Thank you!!!! Your art is gorgeous. :D

OVmZor1.png
@sadey

when i finish your painting !

Thank you ! 0ww0
@sadey

when i finish your painting !

Thank you ! 0ww0
1 2 3