Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
I collected all the dolls for "Worth Something Someday" back around the first week of January and still have not revived it.
I collected all the dolls for "Worth Something Someday" back around the first week of January and still have not revived it.
I have the Slayer, Warrior and Gladiator achievements, but not Brawler.
I have the Slayer, Warrior and Gladiator achievements, but not Brawler.
This space left intentionally blank.
I have the dang Chess achievement, but it isn't registering. I tried rlly hard for it. ;-;
I have the dang Chess achievement, but it isn't registering. I tried rlly hard for it. ;-;
Oh good it isn't just me. ;n;

I want that chess achievement darn it
Oh good it isn't just me. ;n;

I want that chess achievement darn it
i33.gif tumblr_inline_mrghl3tYJQ1qz4rgp.gif i33.gif
I'm also missing the chess achievement. bad things come in threes?
I'm also missing the chess achievement. bad things come in threes?
I've got all the runestones but no runestones achievement :C
I've got all the runestones but no runestones achievement :C
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
Chess set achievement isn't registering for me either.
Chess set achievement isn't registering for me either.
The Chess Achievement took almost 2 weeks to register in my achievements. :( I just held all the pieces for as long as it took.

I currently have the full set of Elemental Runestones AND Dolls, and neither achievement has been unlocked. I have tried logging in and out, putting them into storage and back into the hoard, etc. I think it just takes the site a while to register them. I expect another week or so wait before they register, but who knows.

Just be patient, everyone!
The Chess Achievement took almost 2 weeks to register in my achievements. :( I just held all the pieces for as long as it took.

I currently have the full set of Elemental Runestones AND Dolls, and neither achievement has been unlocked. I have tried logging in and out, putting them into storage and back into the hoard, etc. I think it just takes the site a while to register them. I expect another week or so wait before they register, but who knows.

Just be patient, everyone!
I've had all the chess pieces for at almost 3 months now and still don't have the achievement. [img]http://i.imgur.com/d8aaSnn.png[/img] I'm okay with waiting for it to show up eventually, but 3 months is a really long time.
I've had all the chess pieces for at almost 3 months now and still don't have the achievement.

d8aaSnn.png

I'm okay with waiting for it to show up eventually, but 3 months is a really long time.
I've gotten the battle achievements: Brawler, Warrior, and Gladiator but for some reason it skipped over Slayer. I was told it would take time to register, but it has been two months so I figured I would report it as a bug as none of the other people I know on the site has ever had this happen. [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/s2h4ec.jpg[/img] Thanks. :D
I've gotten the battle achievements: Brawler, Warrior, and Gladiator but for some reason it skipped over Slayer. I was told it would take time to register, but it has been two months so I figured I would report it as a bug as none of the other people I know on the site has ever had this happen.

s2h4ec.jpg

Thanks. :D
H01Ejx7.png