Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | And This is Why You Price Check
1 2 3 4
What

I had like ten

And hoard sold eight
What

I had like ten

And hoard sold eight
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Whaa?? I should be selling these. What the hecky am I even keeping these for whoa MONEY
Whaa?? I should be selling these. What the hecky am I even keeping these for whoa MONEY
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Aaand now it's dropped 10k in the past two hours because people are seeing they're selling for a lot. Good old Flight rising, it's a vicious world of undercutting.
Aaand now it's dropped 10k in the past two hours because people are seeing they're selling for a lot. Good old Flight rising, it's a vicious world of undercutting.
lawl.
lawl.
1HPvhzQ.png
???

I SWEAR you can buy these for less than 5k in the marketplace? What the heck is going on here?
???

I SWEAR you can buy these for less than 5k in the marketplace? What the heck is going on here?
ZT1GQLd.png
I'm fairly sure they don't sell for that high anyway. Hope no one who has hoard sold them is too disheartened, I don't think you missed out on as much as you think. :)
I'm fairly sure they don't sell for that high anyway. Hope no one who has hoard sold them is too disheartened, I don't think you missed out on as much as you think. :)
[quote name="Mikki" date="2015-02-05 20:56:35"]Aaand now it's dropped 10k in the past two hours because people are seeing they're selling for a lot. Good old Flight rising, it's a vicious world of undercutting.[/quote]
Mikki wrote on 2015-02-05 20:56:35:
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Only two I have found I have used. I had the same problem with ambush though there for a bit...was so upset when I actually needed them to know I had sold like 3.
Only two I have found I have used. I had the same problem with ambush though there for a bit...was so upset when I actually needed them to know I had sold like 3.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Oh yeah. Anything in such a popular guide like the one Culex made is going to explode in value.

You poor thing, I obsessively price check things before I sell them. I rarely hoard sell anymore unless it's a non-swipp material or other.
Oh yeah. Anything in such a popular guide like the one Culex made is going to explode in value.

You poor thing, I obsessively price check things before I sell them. I rarely hoard sell anymore unless it's a non-swipp material or other.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Yikes, I really should stop hoardselling.

Or keep doing it anyway because it's much faster. Decisions, decisions...

(Eh, ah well. I'm still hoarding holiday items and that noc scroll from NotN. Someday I'm gonna make some treasure off that.If I need some emergency treasure suddenly, I've got my nest egg. So to speak.)
Yikes, I really should stop hoardselling.

Or keep doing it anyway because it's much faster. Decisions, decisions...

(Eh, ah well. I'm still hoarding holiday items and that noc scroll from NotN. Someday I'm gonna make some treasure off that.If I need some emergency treasure suddenly, I've got my nest egg. So to speak.)
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
1 2 3 4