Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | And This is Why You Price Check
1 2 3 4
Oh wow down to 20k already ! Maybe next time I want something to drop in price I should make a post about it too, might work :')
Oh wow down to 20k already ! Maybe next time I want something to drop in price I should make a post about it too, might work :')
I have 74 of these things... maybe I should sell a few.
I have 74 of these things... maybe I should sell a few.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
How many of those have I given to Crim in the past week alone. *rolls eyes*
How many of those have I given to Crim in the past week alone. *rolls eyes*
back from a long hiatus :B
They're probably rather inflated at the minute with everyone buying them to start Mire training for the Dom battle. They're certainly worth more than hoard selling though.
Don't hoard sell your Saps either.
They're probably rather inflated at the minute with everyone buying them to start Mire training for the Dom battle. They're certainly worth more than hoard selling though.
Don't hoard sell your Saps either.
Reedhopper River Warden Canopy Darter Banded Dart Frog
[quote name="Mikki" date="2015-02-05 20:56:35"]Good old Flight rising, it's a vicious world of undercutting.[/quote] [quote name="Tunesmith" date="2015-02-05 20:57:04"]I SWEAR you can buy these for less than 5k in the marketplace? [/quote] If the marketplace price is in fact 5k, I am not impressed that people would be undercutting, that's just seeing a potential for profit and taking it, anybody would pounce that! (example at the bottom) Now the fact that the prices have soared to 40k, waywaywaywayway above MP price is honestly quite shocking. Kinda makes me wonder if people even check the MP... o_o And yes I only hoard sell if I really need something [i]really [/i]quickly, like a first gen nocty. :3 Edit: Take me for example. The last time lightning had dom in 2014, I crashed the prices of the Tincture of Dissolution from around 45k to our MP dom purchase price of 25.5kt. Easiest 80k I made in a day! :D
Mikki wrote on 2015-02-05 20:56:35:
Good old Flight rising, it's a vicious world of undercutting.
Tunesmith wrote on 2015-02-05 20:57:04:
I SWEAR you can buy these for less than 5k in the marketplace?

If the marketplace price is in fact 5k, I am not impressed that people would be undercutting, that's just seeing a potential for profit and taking it, anybody would pounce that! (example at the bottom) Now the fact that the prices have soared to 40k, waywaywaywayway above MP price is honestly quite shocking.

Kinda makes me wonder if people even check the MP... o_o

And yes I only hoard sell if I really need something really quickly, like a first gen nocty. :3

Edit: Take me for example. The last time lightning had dom in 2014, I crashed the prices of the Tincture of Dissolution from around 45k to our MP dom purchase price of 25.5kt. Easiest 80k I made in a day! :D
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
[quote name="Anthea" date="2015-02-06 06:21:39"]Oh wow down to 20k already ! Maybe next time I want something to drop in price I should make a post about it too, might work :')[/quote] That honestly wasn't my intention. I'm pretty sure a major reason they were so high in price was because so few people were bothering to sell them on the AH. This thread probably made people realize they could make more money in the AH than if the hoard sold or gave them to Crim and so the amount in the AH went up. In the end, I think it might have helped some people out. At least I hope it did. *fingers crossed*
Anthea wrote on 2015-02-06 06:21:39:

That honestly wasn't my intention. I'm pretty sure a major reason they were so high in price was because so few people were bothering to sell them on the AH. This thread probably made people realize they could make more money in the AH than if the hoard sold or gave them to Crim and so the amount in the AH went up.
In the end, I think it might have helped some people out. At least I hope it did. *fingers crossed*
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 3 4