Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So Nocturnes are tiny?
1 2 3 4
CUTE BAT BABIES I NEED ALL OF THEM.
CUTE BAT BABIES I NEED ALL OF THEM.
j3HaAln.png
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6a45d99754f4633857f057b9af1bf2a4/tumblr_mhyqhia34H1rmszafo1_500.jpg[/img]
tumblr_mhyqhia34H1rmszafo1_500.jpg
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
*giggles at image* Aww, I WISH they were that tiny! I imagined that they were when they appeared! (I might kind of love bats a lot. Because they are adorable. ...YES THEY ARE!)
Kind of sad they aren't that small.

GIVE ME ALL THE TINY DERGS! *grabby hands*
*giggles at image* Aww, I WISH they were that tiny! I imagined that they were when they appeared! (I might kind of love bats a lot. Because they are adorable. ...YES THEY ARE!)
Kind of sad they aren't that small.

GIVE ME ALL THE TINY DERGS! *grabby hands*
I think it something wrong with one of my Nocturne Female when I read what you all have written about your Nocturnes...
I think it something wrong with one of my Nocturne Female when I read what you all have written about your Nocturnes...
People have more or less said this in a few different posts, but I'm part of a dragon census thread, and going through all the nocturnes submitted so far I can say that:
  • Nocturnes will not be full-size until they are RTB. Putting them on a nest shrinks them again.
  • The ones I see tend to average around 3-5m
  • Nocturnes that have had a breed change scroll used on them are glitched for now. Their sizes do not show correctly and I have no idea when that will be fixed.
People have more or less said this in a few different posts, but I'm part of a dragon census thread, and going through all the nocturnes submitted so far I can say that:
  • Nocturnes will not be full-size until they are RTB. Putting them on a nest shrinks them again.
  • The ones I see tend to average around 3-5m
  • Nocturnes that have had a breed change scroll used on them are glitched for now. Their sizes do not show correctly and I have no idea when that will be fixed.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8776752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87768/8776752_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy's wings. How can he even fly at all?

8776752_350.png

This boy's wings. How can he even fly at all?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
This thread should have died
This thread should have died
afef61a686.png
[quote name="Quadruped" date="2014-12-22 07:39:00"]Aw darn. I wanted my (non-existant) nocturne to be rideable. A mighty steed. XD This won't make me not like them, though.[/quote] @Quadruped RTB nocs aren't affected by the bug and are their intended 3-5 meters long - that ought to suffice for a decent steed, albeit not as impressive as the larger dragons.
Quadruped wrote on 2014-12-22 07:39:00:
Aw darn. I wanted my (non-existant) nocturne to be rideable. A mighty steed. XD This won't make me not like them, though.
@Quadruped
RTB nocs aren't affected by the bug and are their intended 3-5 meters long - that ought to suffice for a decent steed, albeit not as impressive as the larger dragons.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 3 4