Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So Nocturnes are tiny?
1 2 3 4
I don't think its the same as the breeding thing. I have seen RTB adults that are smaller than my hatchling.
I don't think its the same as the breeding thing. I have seen RTB adults that are smaller than my hatchling.
I'm really quite sure there is a breeding bug. Checking the Search again I haven't seen a single recently bred nocturne over .35m, while all the RTB adults I'm looking at are at least .75m.

Hatchling sizes do seem to be all over the place, though. But most of them still are larger than the nocturnes bred today. Bugs abound?
I'm really quite sure there is a breeding bug. Checking the Search again I haven't seen a single recently bred nocturne over .35m, while all the RTB adults I'm looking at are at least .75m.

Hatchling sizes do seem to be all over the place, though. But most of them still are larger than the nocturnes bred today. Bugs abound?
I wonder what size they are actually supposed to be. I would find it a little silly if they actually are that small considering the encyclopedia says they have an "impressive wingspan". I don't exactly see how 1M is impressive.

Edit: I just breed changed one of my RTB dragons into a nocturne and now she is only .59M long. She also weighs only 1.55KG while my hatchling weighs 33.21KG. I think there is something really weird going on with these dragons' sizes.
I wonder what size they are actually supposed to be. I would find it a little silly if they actually are that small considering the encyclopedia says they have an "impressive wingspan". I don't exactly see how 1M is impressive.

Edit: I just breed changed one of my RTB dragons into a nocturne and now she is only .59M long. She also weighs only 1.55KG while my hatchling weighs 33.21KG. I think there is something really weird going on with these dragons' sizes.
Yeah, I bet there's a bug with the sizes. Still, it's fun to imagine them as super tiny bat dragons c:
Yeah, I bet there's a bug with the sizes. Still, it's fun to imagine them as super tiny bat dragons c:
afef61a686.png
It is intended that when a Nocturne is fully grown (after its first breeding cooldown has expired), that they should generally be larger than spirals but smaller than anything but spirals and fae.
It is intended that when a Nocturne is fully grown (after its first breeding cooldown has expired), that they should generally be larger than spirals but smaller than anything but spirals and fae.
Oh, thanks, @Undel. That clears up a lot c:
Oh, thanks, @Undel. That clears up a lot c:
afef61a686.png
Aw, the size endears them to me a little. Their ugliness now seems cute.
Aw, the size endears them to me a little. Their ugliness now seems cute.
Bigger than spirals, cool.
Bigger than spirals, cool.
17539_s.gif
Aw darn. I wanted my (non-existant) nocturne to be rideable. A mighty steed. XD This won't make me not like them, though.
Aw darn. I wanted my (non-existant) nocturne to be rideable. A mighty steed. XD This won't make me not like them, though.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
THAT MAKES THEM IDEAL HUGGING SIZE

WINGHUGS ARE GO
THAT MAKES THEM IDEAL HUGGING SIZE

WINGHUGS ARE GO
1 2 3 4