Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So Nocturnes are tiny?
1 2 3 4
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE TINY OH GOSH
I imagined them to be about Mirror sized but this is great actually
pocket bats hhnnghgn
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE TINY OH GOSH
I imagined them to be about Mirror sized but this is great actually
pocket bats hhnnghgn
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
I imagine they walk/run like this, with their little arms tucked up: [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/72cbe8fc5c9aaddb80db4fd78b14946f/tumblr_msl2o2v4Vp1s6r1vho1_400.gif[/img]
I imagine they walk/run like this, with their little arms tucked up:

tumblr_msl2o2v4Vp1s6r1vho1_400.gif
CQy7TyL.png
Wow I think the adults are the same size as the hatchlings. The one I hatched earlier today is actually bigger than some of the breed changed adults I have seen.
Wow I think the adults are the same size as the hatchlings. The one I hatched earlier today is actually bigger than some of the breed changed adults I have seen.
I wouldn't exactly call 1.22m at 10h tiny. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ea1d9ab3ef2895ba936abc7ada04f548/tumblr_inline_ngyji8agAv1qgprmm.jpg[/img] I'm sure breed changed dragons are somehow glitchy?
I wouldn't exactly call 1.22m at 10h tiny.

tumblr_inline_ngyji8agAv1qgprmm.jpg

I'm sure breed changed dragons are somehow glitchy?
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
Yeah, I bet breed changed adults are probably the same size as hatchlings until much later. Ah well, they're still small.
Yeah, I bet breed changed adults are probably the same size as hatchlings until much later. Ah well, they're still small.
afef61a686.png
From their lore bio, "Stout with large wingspan" is RIGHT! I have a newly hatches guardian and Nocturne.

The Guardian is 1.8m long and .64 wing.
The Nocturne is .73 long and .83 wing! Its less then half as long as the guardian, but with a 1/3 bigger wingspan!
From their lore bio, "Stout with large wingspan" is RIGHT! I have a newly hatches guardian and Nocturne.

The Guardian is 1.8m long and .64 wing.
The Nocturne is .73 long and .83 wing! Its less then half as long as the guardian, but with a 1/3 bigger wingspan!
They seem to be around 20kg when new hatchlings, so bigger than mirrors smaller than coatls is what I'm guessing.
They seem to be around 20kg when new hatchlings, so bigger than mirrors smaller than coatls is what I'm guessing.
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
With this new information I demand I change my giant 2-month old Guardian male king into a tiny bat king. Ruler of 20 Imperials.

@Vesperupus
POCKET BATS YES
With this new information I demand I change my giant 2-month old Guardian male king into a tiny bat king. Ruler of 20 Imperials.

@Vesperupus
POCKET BATS YES
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm almost certain nocturnes are affected by the old "size changes after breeding" glitch. I haven't checked since this morning, but when I poked around the scrolled 2 months+ adults, nocturnes that weren't on cooldown were .75m-1.50m on average while recently bred ones were never larger than .35m.
I'm almost certain nocturnes are affected by the old "size changes after breeding" glitch. I haven't checked since this morning, but when I poked around the scrolled 2 months+ adults, nocturnes that weren't on cooldown were .75m-1.50m on average while recently bred ones were never larger than .35m.
weezhora_zps729d9895.png

Zhora here was a Ridgeback before I breed changed her, so it's not only Fae doing the tiny thing. She's about half-grown, but still very, verrrrrry small as of right now.
weezhora_zps729d9895.png

Zhora here was a Ridgeback before I breed changed her, so it's not only Fae doing the tiny thing. She's about half-grown, but still very, verrrrrry small as of right now.
EYEBURNERS. GIVE THEM TO ME.
1 2 3 4