Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 166 167
@Atlas While the "Maniac click" method can have problems, I just hope it doesn't turn into another Jigsaw fiasco lol

@JunpeiTenmyouji Playing Pokemon Puzzle league makes me better at this game in a way, and to me I could of gotten a better score XD Also it's nice to have competition lol
@Atlas While the "Maniac click" method can have problems, I just hope it doesn't turn into another Jigsaw fiasco lol

@JunpeiTenmyouji Playing Pokemon Puzzle league makes me better at this game in a way, and to me I could of gotten a better score XD Also it's nice to have competition lol
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
I might have misread and could be reporting something already known, but it seems like high scores aren't kept track of right now. I just scored roughly 900k points and should've been placed 7th or so given the current list, but I wasn't. Unless the pause feature also screws with points, I wasn't keeping that much track until the very end.

I'll keep an eye to see if it takes some time, but just figured I'd put this here for now.

EDIT: It would also be nice if the score you got was displayed on the game over screen, too, now that I think about it. Kinda sucks that you only see how much treasure when you're really going for how well you did.
I might have misread and could be reporting something already known, but it seems like high scores aren't kept track of right now. I just scored roughly 900k points and should've been placed 7th or so given the current list, but I wasn't. Unless the pause feature also screws with points, I wasn't keeping that much track until the very end.

I'll keep an eye to see if it takes some time, but just figured I'd put this here for now.

EDIT: It would also be nice if the score you got was displayed on the game over screen, too, now that I think about it. Kinda sucks that you only see how much treasure when you're really going for how well you did.
@NightTheBunny
SAME HERE! I've played so many versions of this game and just...seeing this makes me super excited like I CAN'T EXPLAIN BUT YOU PROBABLY KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL SO IT'S ALRIGHT! XD My favorite version of this type of game is Panel de Pon for the Super Famicom! \(n o n)/
@NightTheBunny
SAME HERE! I've played so many versions of this game and just...seeing this makes me super excited like I CAN'T EXPLAIN BUT YOU PROBABLY KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL SO IT'S ALRIGHT! XD My favorite version of this type of game is Panel de Pon for the Super Famicom! \(n o n)/
High scores were previously noted in the first post as not being enabled yet. I don't know if @Thrage deliberately removed that note or accidentally deleted it when updating other things, since they appear to still not be turned on.
High scores were previously noted in the first post as not being enabled yet. I don't know if @Thrage deliberately removed that note or accidentally deleted it when updating other things, since they appear to still not be turned on.
Running on normal mode crashes my browser after 15-20 moves. I'm running firefox 22.0(most recent update). Everything runs smoothly for easy and super easy mode so far.
Running on normal mode crashes my browser after 15-20 moves. I'm running firefox 22.0(most recent update). Everything runs smoothly for easy and super easy mode so far.
@JunpeiTenmyouji @NightTheBunny

yeah it really does stink lol I had two friends watching me lol it was really fun ^-^ hopefully they re-enable the high score table too.

Nightthebunny i used to play pokemon puzzle league as well but its been years since ive played so im a little out of practice. Hopefully I can get up to 1.7 mil too XD and yes competition is nice keeps us striving to do better and better =D
@JunpeiTenmyouji @NightTheBunny

yeah it really does stink lol I had two friends watching me lol it was really fun ^-^ hopefully they re-enable the high score table too.

Nightthebunny i used to play pokemon puzzle league as well but its been years since ive played so im a little out of practice. Hopefully I can get up to 1.7 mil too XD and yes competition is nice keeps us striving to do better and better =D
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
I'm not sure if this is a common issue or just my computer, but it seems whenever I get over 200,000 points, I never get the treasure it says I've earned (which is usually over 4000). It's, uh... getting a little bit frustrating, understandably. I've been specifically trying to get over 200k points to test it out and all three times I've done it, my treasure level stays the same (but the 75000 limit gauge gets added onto). I haven't yet really tried to get over 300,000 to see if it'll come up with the same issue, but I certainly can.

EDIT:: ah, right, sorry.

I'm using Chrome, yes, I get my allotted treasure when the points are between 0 and 199k (though to be fair I don't think I've specifically gotten in the later 190,000s, but I assume it'd work, it seems a bit tedious to go trying to find the exact number it stops giving me treasure at). I've cleared my cache and cookies, history, downloads, everything.
I'm not sure if this is a common issue or just my computer, but it seems whenever I get over 200,000 points, I never get the treasure it says I've earned (which is usually over 4000). It's, uh... getting a little bit frustrating, understandably. I've been specifically trying to get over 200k points to test it out and all three times I've done it, my treasure level stays the same (but the 75000 limit gauge gets added onto). I haven't yet really tried to get over 300,000 to see if it'll come up with the same issue, but I certainly can.

EDIT:: ah, right, sorry.

I'm using Chrome, yes, I get my allotted treasure when the points are between 0 and 199k (though to be fair I don't think I've specifically gotten in the later 190,000s, but I assume it'd work, it seems a bit tedious to go trying to find the exact number it stops giving me treasure at). I've cleared my cache and cookies, history, downloads, everything.
@Emyline: Have you tried clearing your cache to see if that corrects your displayed treasure level? Do you get your treasure at scores below 200k? What browser are you using? Any additional details you can provide would be helpful.
@Emyline: Have you tried clearing your cache to see if that corrects your displayed treasure level? Do you get your treasure at scores below 200k? What browser are you using? Any additional details you can provide would be helpful.
Well, this stinks...

Firefox crashed AGAIN...and this time I was simple on the main screen. Maybe Firefox isn't meant for this type of game?
Well, this stinks...

Firefox crashed AGAIN...and this time I was simple on the main screen. Maybe Firefox isn't meant for this type of game?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I've been playing this game successfully on firefox. However, the game is failing to reward me treasure. I just completed a 40 minute game on normal difficulty and SHOULD have earned 12,313 treasure, but it has not been added to my account. Is it because I paused mid-game??
I've been playing this game successfully on firefox. However, the game is failing to reward me treasure. I just completed a 40 minute game on normal difficulty and SHOULD have earned 12,313 treasure, but it has not been added to my account. Is it because I paused mid-game??
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 166 167