Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 2734 2735
[center][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/KG52aDPya6LjW/giphy.gif[/img] Of course. [/center]
giphy.gif
Of course.
REICHENBACH FEELS. ;A;
REICHENBACH FEELS. ;A;
[quote name="doctorlecter" date="2015-01-23 21:39:44"][center][img]http://media.giphy.com/media/KG52aDPya6LjW/giphy.gif[/img] Of course. [/center][/quote]
doctorlecter wrote on 2015-01-23 21:39:44:
giphy.gif
Of course.
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
I need to cheer up.
I need to cheer up.
Mmmm I want McDonalds right now. AND I DON'T CARE IF IT ISN'T GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL EAT WHATEVER I DANG WELL PLEASE. I AM 100 IBS AND I CAN AND WILL EAT WHATEVER I WANT. MMMHMMM
Mmmm I want McDonalds right now. AND I DON'T CARE IF IT ISN'T GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I WILL EAT WHATEVER I DANG WELL PLEASE. I AM 100 IBS AND I CAN AND WILL EAT WHATEVER I WANT. MMMHMMM
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
"My uptime is only six days! Why is my computer acting all weird?"
"My uptime is only six days! Why is my computer acting all weird?"
ZM3TQUN.png
Crabs walk sideways.
Memememememememeememem (????? I have no idea what's this about this literally just popped into my head)
Crabs walk sideways.
Memememememememeememem (????? I have no idea what's this about this literally just popped into my head)
163mug.png
~~They/Them/Their ~~+11hrs~~
I want to be sad but my friends keep trying to cheer me up and I don't know how to explain to them that I need to feel bad for a bit.
I want to be sad but my friends keep trying to cheer me up and I don't know how to explain to them that I need to feel bad for a bit.
;A; SHERLOCK!!!!!!! DON'T DIE PLEASE!!!!!!!! ;A; Crying because of" The Final Problem ".
;A; SHERLOCK!!!!!!! DON'T DIE PLEASE!!!!!!!! ;A; Crying because of" The Final Problem ".
@quilence

I understand that.
@quilence

I understand that.
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 2734 2735