Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 2734 2735
@Rednettle25

Thank you. Really, it makes me feel less like some emotionally depraved freak.
@Rednettle25

Thank you. Really, it makes me feel less like some emotionally depraved freak.
@quilence

EXACTLY. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIME YOU JUST NEED TO FEEL?! I don't feel much these days, I just sort of, shut down.
@quilence

EXACTLY. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIME YOU JUST NEED TO FEEL?! I don't feel much these days, I just sort of, shut down.
Shuttle ride to the airport in an hour, woo. Not looking forward to flying all day, but it'll be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight.
Shuttle ride to the airport in an hour, woo. Not looking forward to flying all day, but it'll be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@allrealelements

HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!!!!!
@allrealelements

HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!!!!!
@Rednettle25

Thank you!! Cross-country flights aren't the worst thing, but I'm not looking forward to gaining three hours :(
@Rednettle25

Thank you!! Cross-country flights aren't the worst thing, but I'm not looking forward to gaining three hours :(
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
jfc I just inhaled and stretched and BAM millions of stabbing pains all up and down my spine

whatd i do to deserve this
jfc I just inhaled and stretched and BAM millions of stabbing pains all up and down my spine

whatd i do to deserve this
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@CoelacanthHead

Ouch...........
@CoelacanthHead

Ouch...........
it's just you and meme
it's just you and meme
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
i swear if i see nothing left to say by imagine dragons on one more playlist i'll
i swear if i see nothing left to say by imagine dragons on one more playlist i'll
[quote name="Archen" date="2015-01-24 10:58:43"]it's just you and meme[/quote] Stop that
Archen wrote on 2015-01-24 10:58:43:
it's just you and meme

Stop that
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 2734 2735