Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88
@Batcrooks, at this point I think I've commented on almost every page! :D I'm going to be linking answers to the most commonly asked questions.
@Batcrooks, at this point I think I've commented on almost every page! :D I'm going to be linking answers to the most commonly asked questions.
This is such a good WotW, I think it addresses pretty much everything people were asking about. Nice job guys *_*
This is such a good WotW, I think it addresses pretty much everything people were asking about. Nice job guys *_*
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

Thank you so much to all of the staff for all of your hard work. This was really informative and I think it was a great way for anyone that wasn't satisfied to see that you were definitely doing a lot. It's unreasonable to ask for total transparency, but I'm sure everyone really appreciates that you were willing to share with us what you guys are working on. It's also great seeing a lot of the problems that I personally was seeing floating around addressed directly in this news post. Makes it very real that you guys are always listening! :)

Thank you again for all of your hard work! The site is fantastic because of it.
Thank you so much to all of the staff for all of your hard work. This was really informative and I think it was a great way for anyone that wasn't satisfied to see that you were definitely doing a lot. It's unreasonable to ask for total transparency, but I'm sure everyone really appreciates that you were willing to share with us what you guys are working on. It's also great seeing a lot of the problems that I personally was seeing floating around addressed directly in this news post. Makes it very real that you guys are always listening! :)

Thank you again for all of your hard work! The site is fantastic because of it.
The primary/secondary piebald genes are stunning 0_0

White makes the most sense. Faded looks too similar to crackle, and tbh it looks a bit messy. Can't wait to see the poll results!
The primary/secondary piebald genes are stunning 0_0

White makes the most sense. Faded looks too similar to crackle, and tbh it looks a bit messy. Can't wait to see the poll results!
Well, glad you guys acctually started to listen fully to us.

Trust me, every single active pet-site-like game player always wished for the staff to not only listen to them and nod their heads, but also take what's said by the community into account.

You've done a fairly large step forward, but there's more to go. Hope to see even better improvement inbetween staff/community and that your words won't fade into dust.
Well, glad you guys acctually started to listen fully to us.

Trust me, every single active pet-site-like game player always wished for the staff to not only listen to them and nod their heads, but also take what's said by the community into account.

You've done a fairly large step forward, but there's more to go. Hope to see even better improvement inbetween staff/community and that your words won't fade into dust.
@aequorin great WotW! Love the previews.

For piebald--I like it as a tertiary, but the large patches of color look very flat and unnatural next to the busier genes... may I suggest adding a bit of fading/subtle blotchy-ness just to help it play better with the other genes?
(no need for a reply, just something for the artists to consider, if it sounds like a good suggestion!)
@aequorin great WotW! Love the previews.

For piebald--I like it as a tertiary, but the large patches of color look very flat and unnatural next to the busier genes... may I suggest adding a bit of fading/subtle blotchy-ness just to help it play better with the other genes?
(no need for a reply, just something for the artists to consider, if it sounds like a good suggestion!)
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
Lol i ♥ piebald
Lol i ♥ piebald
9gKIxtS.png xxx CPf7rYK.png
2DVNkbv.png
Qz6ytdL.png
L0TRtiN.png
T9kSrSy.png
No matter what Piebald is chosen for, I think it looks great either way and now I can't wait to see it come out ^ u ^
This is a wonderful update to the site, I am very pleased with the update to Coliseum~ :D
No matter what Piebald is chosen for, I think it looks great either way and now I can't wait to see it come out ^ u ^
This is a wonderful update to the site, I am very pleased with the update to Coliseum~ :D
AZ4oHiK.gif

Ping for my attention!
Side note about Piebald: I honestly think that in the past, tertiaries have suffered by pandering to triple or double colors. Giving the splotches an outline so they show up on the same color makes it look highly unrealistic. I think that a pure splotch of color would be far more pleasing to the eye and would remove the chance for strange secondary-effects to show up (like the grey line that White crackle gets, for example.) I know that some people may like that effect, but removing the outline could at least differentiate Piebald more from Crackle in general.
Side note about Piebald: I honestly think that in the past, tertiaries have suffered by pandering to triple or double colors. Giving the splotches an outline so they show up on the same color makes it look highly unrealistic. I think that a pure splotch of color would be far more pleasing to the eye and would remove the chance for strange secondary-effects to show up (like the grey line that White crackle gets, for example.) I know that some people may like that effect, but removing the outline could at least differentiate Piebald more from Crackle in general.
While I like the idea of a piebald primary/secondary, I think the colors would just look too flat and uninteresting. As a tertiary it can offer such a big range of interesting combinations on the other hand... I for example would love to have a piebald dragon with tiger or iridescent underneath. That would be awesome.
While I like the idea of a piebald primary/secondary, I think the colors would just look too flat and uninteresting. As a tertiary it can offer such a big range of interesting combinations on the other hand... I for example would love to have a piebald dragon with tiger or iridescent underneath. That would be awesome.
ssjS89N.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 87 88