Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sweet Princess Hatchery - NEWLY UPDATED!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@princessanniecat I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope a cute girl will hatch ^^
@princessanniecat I will keep my fingers crossed! I hope a cute girl will hatch ^^
Buy My Dragons (G1s) | 9h ahead of FR time
b50710efe3.png
@princessanniecat May I please have this little girl please [quote] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9901971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99020/9901971_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gumballs #1[/b] Female Pink Iridescent | Coral Shimmer | Midnight Smoke 25kT adult preview: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=64&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] [/center] [/quote]
@princessanniecat
May I please have this little girl please
Quote:

9901971_350.png

Gumballs #1
Female
Pink Iridescent | Coral Shimmer | Midnight Smoke
25kT

adult preview:
dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=64&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Artemismoon17 sure!! I'll pop her off the AH, so just send a CR. she'll be 20kT~ c:
@Artemismoon17 sure!! I'll pop her off the AH, so just send a CR. she'll be 20kT~ c:
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat

Thank you â—• â—¡ â—•
@princessanniecat

Thank you â—• â—¡ â—•
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
@princessanniecat

Omggg these babies are so ADORABLE I love this hatchery. If it isn't too much of a bother, can you put me down for the pinglist for the Sweet Hearts pairing? Their babies are too cute and maybe next time for the trip magenta!
@princessanniecat

Omggg these babies are so ADORABLE I love this hatchery. If it isn't too much of a bother, can you put me down for the pinglist for the Sweet Hearts pairing? Their babies are too cute and maybe next time for the trip magenta!
mUqDyYo.gif Princess of the Twinkling Stars! eACcsIx.gif
@GymLeaderClemont sure C: thank you!! ;w; i'm glad you like it~
@GymLeaderClemont sure C: thank you!! ;w; i'm glad you like it~
slkdjfasdf.png
@someKindOfGenius, @SCJemie, hiya guys c:

two babies from my rock candy pair hatched. they're 25kT each
@someKindOfGenius, @SCJemie, hiya guys c:

two babies from my rock candy pair hatched. they're 25kT each
slkdjfasdf.png
@Artemismoon17, @SCJemie, @Avici, @GallusAdorer, @buttwarmers, @LadyDustBunny, @RedLily, @GymLeaderClemont, @b3ll4d0nn4, @someKindOfGenius, @Xyroca, @unambiguous, @lisasunny, @copiousPeplom

HI GUYS. I thought I'd let all of you know (all of you as in anyone who is or has been on my pinglist) that I'm doing a giveaway on tumblr!! No need to reply to my post here, but if you have a tumblr, please feel free to reblog it. :3 You're not obligated to though. ;P Please let your friends know about it, since I'd love for it to be very successful. ;w; Thanks much, and I hope all of you are having a wonderful day~.
@Artemismoon17, @SCJemie, @Avici, @GallusAdorer, @buttwarmers, @LadyDustBunny, @RedLily, @GymLeaderClemont, @b3ll4d0nn4, @someKindOfGenius, @Xyroca, @unambiguous, @lisasunny, @copiousPeplom

HI GUYS. I thought I'd let all of you know (all of you as in anyone who is or has been on my pinglist) that I'm doing a giveaway on tumblr!! No need to reply to my post here, but if you have a tumblr, please feel free to reblog it. :3 You're not obligated to though. ;P Please let your friends know about it, since I'd love for it to be very successful. ;w; Thanks much, and I hope all of you are having a wonderful day~.
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat

Hi! I'm finally replying about becoming affiliates! ;v; I've gotten around to making my banner and the code for it is in the main post at my hatchery thread. Please let me know if you are still interested in becoming affiliates and I can put your hatchery banner in my affiliates section! Ù©(๑•â—¡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤

Have a lovely day/or/night!
@princessanniecat

Hi! I'm finally replying about becoming affiliates! ;v; I've gotten around to making my banner and the code for it is in the main post at my hatchery thread. Please let me know if you are still interested in becoming affiliates and I can put your hatchery banner in my affiliates section! Ù©(๑•â—¡-๑)۶ⒽⓤⒼ❤

Have a lovely day/or/night!
artshoplogo.jpg
@Bezumie, excellent yay!! c: I'll add you right now!! c: thank youuuu ;w;
@Bezumie, excellent yay!! c: I'll add you right now!! c: thank youuuu ;w;
slkdjfasdf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15