Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sweet Princess Hatchery - NEWLY UPDATED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@princessanniecat Can you add me to the general ping list? Thank-you!
@princessanniecat Can you add me to the general ping list? Thank-you!
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie, @Artemismoon17

got'cha added c: thank you!! :3 I will have some babies hatching tomorrow actually! :3
@SCJemie, @Artemismoon17

got'cha added c: thank you!! :3 I will have some babies hatching tomorrow actually! :3
slkdjfasdf.png
@Xyroca will get first pick of female pearls, so let me know by tonight's rollover if you would like one of the Candy Pearls dergs c:

for the general pinglist: @Artemismoon17 and @SCJemie :3 (I'll accept any offers from either of you after Xyroca gets their pick)
@Xyroca will get first pick of female pearls, so let me know by tonight's rollover if you would like one of the Candy Pearls dergs c:

for the general pinglist: @Artemismoon17 and @SCJemie :3 (I'll accept any offers from either of you after Xyroca gets their pick)
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat
Thank you! I'd love to have Candy Pearls #3, do you want me to send a CR?
@princessanniecat
Thank you! I'd love to have Candy Pearls #3, do you want me to send a CR?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Xyroca yes pls c: thank you!!

so, @Artemismoon17 and @SCJemie, if you would like any of the Candy Pearls babies, just send a CR c:
@Xyroca yes pls c: thank you!!

so, @Artemismoon17 and @SCJemie, if you would like any of the Candy Pearls babies, just send a CR c:
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat

Could you add me to the pinglist for Rock Candy and Shortcake (only if primary is not pink)?
@princessanniecat

Could you add me to the pinglist for Rock Candy and Shortcake (only if primary is not pink)?
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@copiousPeplom, added! c: Rock Candy will actually be hatching within a couple days here too :3 thanks for your interest~
@copiousPeplom, added! c: Rock Candy will actually be hatching within a couple days here too :3 thanks for your interest~
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat is candy pearls #2 still available? 8D
@princessanniecat is candy pearls #2 still available? 8D
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie yup! just send a CR with your offer :3 you know what the minimum is for shadow flight members from my post on the shadow forum, but any little bit helps ;w;
@SCJemie yup! just send a CR with your offer :3 you know what the minimum is for shadow flight members from my post on the shadow forum, but any little bit helps ;w;
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat May I please have Candy Pearls #4
@princessanniecat May I please have Candy Pearls #4
tumblr_nczpjhpTC61tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15