Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sweet Princess Hatchery - NEWLY UPDATED!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@princessanniecat Omg, thank you so much ;w;
@princessanniecat Omg, thank you so much ;w;
Buy My Dragons (G1s) | 9h ahead of FR time
b50710efe3.png
@Artemismoon17
@copiousPeplom
@b3ll4d0nn4

hi guys!! the shortcake babies hatched!! c: they're 30kT each~ :3 please let me know either way if you would like one (if you don't, I need to know so I can put them up in the AH!)
@Artemismoon17
@copiousPeplom
@b3ll4d0nn4

hi guys!! the shortcake babies hatched!! c: they're 30kT each~ :3 please let me know either way if you would like one (if you don't, I need to know so I can put them up in the AH!)
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat
Could I please have Peppermint Snow 3 as Well as Shortcake 2?
@princessanniecat
Could I please have Peppermint Snow 3 as Well as Shortcake 2?
@princessanniecat

I'll have to pass on the last shortcake hatchling, sorry. D: Keep me on the pinglist please, though!

Also, could you add me to the pinglist for Gumballs?
@princessanniecat

I'll have to pass on the last shortcake hatchling, sorry. D: Keep me on the pinglist please, though!

Also, could you add me to the pinglist for Gumballs?
They/Them
UZVB5ax.png
@b3ll4d0nn4, sure!! I'll send a CR c: (EDIT: I sent a CR for the wrong one, so that's why there's a canceled dragon trade lol)

@copiousPeplom, alrighty c: no worries! thanks for letting me know; I'll add ya now c:
@b3ll4d0nn4, sure!! I'll send a CR c: (EDIT: I sent a CR for the wrong one, so that's why there's a canceled dragon trade lol)

@copiousPeplom, alrighty c: no worries! thanks for letting me know; I'll add ya now c:
slkdjfasdf.png
@SCJemie Hiya!! c: The Power Donuts pair hatched some cuties today, let me know if you'd like one~ They're 30kT, with Shadow flight discount :3
@SCJemie Hiya!! c: The Power Donuts pair hatched some cuties today, let me know if you'd like one~ They're 30kT, with Shadow flight discount :3
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat OMG I have no room and they look so pretty QAQ Especially the male!...but I don't think I'll have room in my lair by the max 5 hold day OTL I'll wait for the next nest ;w;
@princessanniecat OMG I have no room and they look so pretty QAQ Especially the male!...but I don't think I'll have room in my lair by the max 5 hold day OTL I'll wait for the next nest ;w;
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie I'll totally hold it longer for you ;w; you've been a wonderful customer and a really nice person in general, so I'll gladly hold one until you have space, just lemme know which one you'd like c:
@SCJemie I'll totally hold it longer for you ;w; you've been a wonderful customer and a really nice person in general, so I'll gladly hold one until you have space, just lemme know which one you'd like c:
slkdjfasdf.png
@princessanniecat O.O OMG THANK-YOU!!! You're the really nice one, especially for doing this! Would it be okay for you to hold on to the male coatl hatchling? I'll try to get some space as soon as possible!
@princessanniecat O.O OMG THANK-YOU!!! You're the really nice one, especially for doing this! Would it be okay for you to hold on to the male coatl hatchling? I'll try to get some space as soon as possible!
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@SCJemie c: it's no problem! I'll send a CR and just accept it whenever you get the space :3
@SCJemie c: it's no problem! I'll send a CR and just accept it whenever you get the space :3
slkdjfasdf.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15