Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest Discussion 2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[item=Sakura Moss] Item Name: Sakura Moss Caption: You thought it was a blanket didn't you? [item=Spineback Slug] Item Name: Spineback Slug Caption: The things nightmares are made of... in very. slow. motion. [item=Tarnished Chain] Item Name: Rusty Tarnished Chain Caption: The chain of redundancy.
Sakura Moss
Item Name: Sakura Moss
Caption: You thought it was a blanket didn't you?

Spineback Slug
Item Name: Spineback Slug
Caption: The things nightmares are made of... in very. slow. motion.

Tarnished Chain
Item Name: Rusty Tarnished Chain
Caption: The chain of redundancy.
rficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.gif
yjJwHNE.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8099.png[/img] These chains once held back the twisted forms of the creatures that fell into The Wyrmwound... Where have they gone?
8099.png
These chains once held back the twisted forms of the creatures that fell into The Wyrmwound... Where have they gone?
I'm new to the site, so naturally this was my first time trying something like this, and I'm wondering:

Has there been any word as to how and when the winners will be selected and announced?
I'm new to the site, so naturally this was my first time trying something like this, and I'm wondering:

Has there been any word as to how and when the winners will be selected and announced?
Someone from the last caption contest can probably give you a better ballpark figure, but with over 1900 entries to sort through, judge, and presumably vote on among staff, my guess is it'll take a while. sighhhh ;)
Someone from the last caption contest can probably give you a better ballpark figure, but with over 1900 entries to sort through, judge, and presumably vote on among staff, my guess is it'll take a while. sighhhh ;)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
AAH thanks @shadowmaat! im gonan go in and bump off the less funnyones now!
AAH thanks @shadowmaat! im gonan go in and bump off the less funnyones now!
OH jeez i fixed mine because i still had too many but i wasn't online for a while and jsut saw... I hope i can still be eligible... ;~;
OH jeez i fixed mine because i still had too many but i wasn't online for a while and jsut saw... I hope i can still be eligible... ;~;
How do I submit an entry? It says that the topic is locked, so I can't write anything.
How do I submit an entry? It says that the topic is locked, so I can't write anything.
@bdluejay

That is because the competition is now closed, the end time was 'Tuesday January 20, 23:59 server time'
@bdluejay

That is because the competition is now closed, the end time was 'Tuesday January 20, 23:59 server time'
[quote name="shadowmaat" date="2015-01-21 04:39:52"]Someone from the last caption contest can probably give you a better ballpark figure, but with over 1900 entries to sort through, judge, and presumably vote on among staff, my guess is it'll take a while. sighhhh ;)[/quote] @shadowmaat, there are quite a bit to go through, that's for sure! It's a full team effort at the end. We had some ties in the last contest and judging by some of the entries, we may have some again!
shadowmaat wrote on 2015-01-21 04:39:52:

@shadowmaat, there are quite a bit to go through, that's for sure! It's a full team effort at the end. We had some ties in the last contest and judging by some of the entries, we may have some again!
@Fayrin oooh that makes sense, haha. thank you!
@Fayrin oooh that makes sense, haha. thank you!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20