Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest Discussion 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[quote name="Aristatide" date="2015-01-09 12:14:43"]@Aequorin Found another oops. You've still got "The submissions thread is for submissions only. Do not post commentary on what entries you like/don't like or ask questions here. Please use the caption contest discussion thread!" in this post's discussion. Also, a technical question: are entries noted as left, or all gone through at the end? In other words, if I have an update/addition, is it better to edit my original post or leave a new one?[/quote] @Aristatide, much appreciated thank you! Players are limited to three entries only, best to edit it into your original post and be sure to edit it in before the cut off! edit: after going over the sentence, that clarification is for the rules and is fine but thank you for checking!
Aristatide wrote on 2015-01-09 12:14:43:
@Aequorin

Found another oops. You've still got "The submissions thread is for submissions only. Do not post commentary on what entries you like/don't like or ask questions here. Please use the caption contest discussion thread!" in this post's discussion.

Also, a technical question: are entries noted as left, or all gone through at the end? In other words, if I have an update/addition, is it better to edit my original post or leave a new one?

@Aristatide, much appreciated thank you! Players are limited to three entries only, best to edit it into your original post and be sure to edit it in before the cut off!

edit: after going over the sentence, that clarification is for the rules and is fine but thank you for checking!
@SapphireDragon Oh my god you're welcome!!! XDDD
I liked it too and it was probably my most favorite! I feel like I should've been more witty about the rest though 8C
@SapphireDragon Oh my god you're welcome!!! XDDD
I liked it too and it was probably my most favorite! I feel like I should've been more witty about the rest though 8C
I collect all the Quails yes yes
False-Peacock Quail Valley Quail Flecked Bushrunner Bobwhite Quail
@SapphireDragon

waah thank you! I'm glad you liked them, I really had to debate going further and risking the simplicity of the chain description ; w ; I still don't know if I picked the right way to go, but I'm glad someone liked it!
@SapphireDragon

waah thank you! I'm glad you liked them, I really had to debate going further and risking the simplicity of the chain description ; w ; I still don't know if I picked the right way to go, but I'm glad someone liked it!
they/them please!
@SapphireDragon
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. ^^
@SapphireDragon
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. ^^
Anyone know what happens to the submissions with 3+ entries? Do the judges only count the first three?

Or duplicate submissions? Is it the first one to the punchline gets it?

Just curious. :) Still reading through the entries, I love so many of them!
Anyone know what happens to the submissions with 3+ entries? Do the judges only count the first three?

Or duplicate submissions? Is it the first one to the punchline gets it?

Just curious. :) Still reading through the entries, I love so many of them!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@sapphiredragon hey thanks!
@sapphiredragon hey thanks!
IP9BMIl.gif
This is my first time entering a contest on here, it's so exciting seeing how many entries have already been submitted! Mine ended up on page 31, I did the Wildwood and Sakura mosses.
This is my first time entering a contest on here, it's so exciting seeing how many entries have already been submitted! Mine ended up on page 31, I did the Wildwood and Sakura mosses.
9pLEkta.jpg
@SapphireDragon

Hehe, thank you, its one of those 'As soon as I saw it, that came to mind' things ^_^
@SapphireDragon

Hehe, thank you, its one of those 'As soon as I saw it, that came to mind' things ^_^
Sigs.png
How do you make it so that when you hold your arrow over one of the item caption things it shows the name of it and the caption? For example when you go into the submission part of this contest some entries have the name and caption there when you hold your arrow over it and some don't.
How do you make it so that when you hold your arrow over one of the item caption things it shows the name of it and the caption? For example when you go into the submission part of this contest some entries have the name and caption there when you hold your arrow over it and some don't.
Well I entered. I hope I do well! Good luck to all in the contest. =)
Well I entered. I hope I do well! Good luck to all in the contest. =)
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20