Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eisen's Skins: Skin Restocks
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 217 218
@EisenDragoon - OH LAWD. GOLDEN RELAY IS GORGEOUS. Do you have two copies I can buy from you? Holy cow that accent is amazing!
@EisenDragoon - OH LAWD. GOLDEN RELAY IS GORGEOUS. Do you have two copies I can buy from you? Holy cow that accent is amazing!
@Founder @kozakura @Rubellite @Delphi @Pesticide @Warwick

I've gotten another restock for Golden Relays. If you're interested in buying please message me the payment and I'll get the accents to you right away! Due to the large number of orders I don't think I'll be able to stock them all in the AH, but I'll be sure extras go there. If you buy through the AH please let me know so I can clear up the reserves!

Warwick: Yep, you can buy two if you like!

kozakura @gmdmj @Auctor @cyradis @BombSwan @Fujo @Thipnip @elykamain

Same as above! Starfall has restocked.

@Tex Fragmented Core is currently out of stock but I hope to restock it soon!

@Alzirr Yeoya's Galaxy is indeed available!
@Founder @kozakura @Rubellite @Delphi @Pesticide @Warwick

I've gotten another restock for Golden Relays. If you're interested in buying please message me the payment and I'll get the accents to you right away! Due to the large number of orders I don't think I'll be able to stock them all in the AH, but I'll be sure extras go there. If you buy through the AH please let me know so I can clear up the reserves!

Warwick: Yep, you can buy two if you like!

kozakura @gmdmj @Auctor @cyradis @BombSwan @Fujo @Thipnip @elykamain

Same as above! Starfall has restocked.

@Tex Fragmented Core is currently out of stock but I hope to restock it soon!

@Alzirr Yeoya's Galaxy is indeed available!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon Thank you, just grabbed one in AH!
@EisenDragoon Thank you, just grabbed one in AH!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@EisenDragoon

Thank you for the ping! I bought a copy of golden relay off the AH. :)
@EisenDragoon

Thank you for the ping! I bought a copy of golden relay off the AH. :)
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@EisenDragoon will you put it up in the AH for 360k treasure and ping me or do you want me to send you the treasure via message and then you will throw the accent my way in return? :)
@EisenDragoon will you put it up in the AH for 360k treasure and ping me or do you want me to send you the treasure via message and then you will throw the accent my way in return? :)
aemfxx.jpg
@EisenDragoon I'd like a Starfall, it's so cool :o
Should I just send you the treasure, or?
@EisenDragoon I'd like a Starfall, it's so cool :o
Should I just send you the treasure, or?
oCPv1rv.pngpI4lIQJ.gif
TvGyETb.gif
@EisenDragoon I would like to buy the accent Starfall. I would pay in Gems. I think it might be sold out? I hesitate to ask but would you mind pinging me when I could get one? Sorry if i'm doing something wrong. I've never inquired about anything like this before so I am unsure of the protocol in this situation.
@EisenDragoon I would like to buy the accent Starfall. I would pay in Gems. I think it might be sold out? I hesitate to ask but would you mind pinging me when I could get one? Sorry if i'm doing something wrong. I've never inquired about anything like this before so I am unsure of the protocol in this situation.
@EisenDragoon

I'd like to buy a Golden Relay please :)
@EisenDragoon

I'd like to buy a Golden Relay please :)
CgtyAYW.png
@EisenDragoon
hello hello! your skin/accent store is very lovely and i was hoping i could get on the ping list for any future accents you might make!

i was also wondering about the yeoya's nightmare accent because i'd like to buy one! it is listed on skins that can be reordered, but its also listed in the stock, and i'm not exactly sure what the procedure would be to get one as a result.
@EisenDragoon
hello hello! your skin/accent store is very lovely and i was hoping i could get on the ping list for any future accents you might make!

i was also wondering about the yeoya's nightmare accent because i'd like to buy one! it is listed on skins that can be reordered, but its also listed in the stock, and i'm not exactly sure what the procedure would be to get one as a result.

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@EisenDragoon

Do you still have any copies of Starfall for sale? If not, I'd love to be put on a ping list for future reprints.
@EisenDragoon

Do you still have any copies of Starfall for sale? If not, I'd love to be put on a ping list for future reprints.
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 217 218