Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Indicators on items used for Swipp Swaps
1 2 3 4
[quote name="AdeleneDawner" date="2015-01-19 12:48:55"] This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be [i]done[/i], not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.[/quote] I find this to be a good medium, and I would totally support this.
AdeleneDawner wrote on 2015-01-19 12:48:55:
This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be done, not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.

I find this to be a good medium, and I would totally support this.
[quote name="AdeleneDawner" date="2015-01-19 12:48:55"][quote name="Felahr" date="2015-01-19 11:22:51"]No support. You have to play the game, the game isnt going to play itself for you. Knowing what to hold back and what to sell is part of being a savvy gameplayer[/quote] This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be [i]done[/i], not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.[/quote] After consulting a list every day for two months, a list that doesnt change, there is no way you could not have a significant portion of it memorized, especially when some of it is so easy "all colored cloth" and "all bones", for example. And Iv only been playing two months. No support, all the way. Theres no need to dumb it down further, keeping swipp items is already incredibly easy.
AdeleneDawner wrote on 2015-01-19 12:48:55:
Felahr wrote on 2015-01-19 11:22:51:
No support. You have to play the game, the game isnt going to play itself for you. Knowing what to hold back and what to sell is part of being a savvy gameplayer

This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be done, not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.

After consulting a list every day for two months, a list that doesnt change, there is no way you could not have a significant portion of it memorized, especially when some of it is so easy "all colored cloth" and "all bones", for example. And Iv only been playing two months.

No support, all the way. Theres no need to dumb it down further, keeping swipp items is already incredibly easy.
CFD73y7.png
I agree with @Felahr , I don't see a valid reason why this needs to be a thing - knowing what is a swipp item and what isn't is part of playing the game. Having things marked as swipp trade items just seems to be a reason to have the game play for you.

Yes, it may be tedious going over a spreadsheet/list, but it's also tedious grinding the coliseum to get a level 25 team. Why not just make all dragons level 25, so I don't have to bother with the tedious part?
I agree with @Felahr , I don't see a valid reason why this needs to be a thing - knowing what is a swipp item and what isn't is part of playing the game. Having things marked as swipp trade items just seems to be a reason to have the game play for you.

Yes, it may be tedious going over a spreadsheet/list, but it's also tedious grinding the coliseum to get a level 25 team. Why not just make all dragons level 25, so I don't have to bother with the tedious part?
Support.

I'm fairly new to this and I don't have the time or energy to memorize whatever list there is. I'd use it, probably, sure. Memorize, SOME, maybe, but I still agree that the convenience would be nice for me. That's my opinion. And, I'm not being rude about it. No need to be. If you don't agree, then don't support. Don't go on and be unnecessarily rude just because you've got a stick up your bum. JMO.
Support.

I'm fairly new to this and I don't have the time or energy to memorize whatever list there is. I'd use it, probably, sure. Memorize, SOME, maybe, but I still agree that the convenience would be nice for me. That's my opinion. And, I'm not being rude about it. No need to be. If you don't agree, then don't support. Don't go on and be unnecessarily rude just because you've got a stick up your bum. JMO.
[quote name="Nickelknack" date="2015-01-19 21:46:34"][b]Support[/b]. I'm fairly new to this and I don't have the time or energy to memorize whatever list there is. I'd use it, probably, sure. Memorize, SOME, maybe, but I still agree that the convenience would be nice for me. That's my opinion. And, I'm not being rude about it. No need to be. If you don't agree, then don't support. Don't go on and be unnecessarily rude just because [b]you've got a stick up your bum[/b]. [b]JMO[/b].[/quote] "Im not being unnecessarily rude, but heres an unnecessarily rude comment teehee"
Nickelknack wrote on 2015-01-19 21:46:34:
Support.

"Im not being unnecessarily rude, but heres an unnecessarily rude comment teehee"
CFD73y7.png
Support. Everyone has their own priorities for which aspect of the game they'd prefer to focus their time and interest upon. For myself, I prefer to spend my time in coli and occasionally browsing forums, rather than cross referencing charts, so this would be helpful to me.
Support. Everyone has their own priorities for which aspect of the game they'd prefer to focus their time and interest upon. For myself, I prefer to spend my time in coli and occasionally browsing forums, rather than cross referencing charts, so this would be helpful to me.
b9aWflB.png
Yes, please.
I don't understand how it's being dumbed down. It's more of a convenience, really. As more things get cycled into Swipp trades it is just too much to keep track of.
Yes, please.
I don't understand how it's being dumbed down. It's more of a convenience, really. As more things get cycled into Swipp trades it is just too much to keep track of.
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@AdeleneDawner

I like your idea of "marking" certain items. If everyone marked a whole bunch of stuff it seems like it might gum up the works. Maybe there could be a limit. You can't mark EVERYTHING, but you could maybe mark 5 or 6 things?
@AdeleneDawner

I like your idea of "marking" certain items. If everyone marked a whole bunch of stuff it seems like it might gum up the works. Maybe there could be a limit. You can't mark EVERYTHING, but you could maybe mark 5 or 6 things?
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
@bonita

It's generally not hard to code things so that the number of marked items doesn't matter. If they give us auto-vaulting, it might, but even that might not, depending on how the existing code is set up.
@bonita

It's generally not hard to code things so that the number of marked items doesn't matter. If they give us auto-vaulting, it might, but even that might not, depending on how the existing code is set up.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
Before I decide on my support... Are we talkin' about the items currently up for trade at Swipps (the ones you need) or are we talkin' items used there period? Rewards from trades? I want to make sure I'm understanding right
Before I decide on my support... Are we talkin' about the items currently up for trade at Swipps (the ones you need) or are we talkin' items used there period? Rewards from trades? I want to make sure I'm understanding right
2ivxyk6.jpg
Join our Discord Channel!
1 2 3 4