Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Indicators on items used for Swipp Swaps
1 2 3 4
I would love if the items used for swaps could have some sort of indication of that in the hoard.

Either in the item/familiar description or maybe using some sort of colored (or just black) border around items used for swaps.

I know about Rhea's Swipp Swap guide (which is definitely super helpful), but it's a bit tedious sometimes when I can't remember if a certain item is used in a swap off the top of my head, so I think this could be a very helpful thing.
I would love if the items used for swaps could have some sort of indication of that in the hoard.

Either in the item/familiar description or maybe using some sort of colored (or just black) border around items used for swaps.

I know about Rhea's Swipp Swap guide (which is definitely super helpful), but it's a bit tedious sometimes when I can't remember if a certain item is used in a swap off the top of my head, so I think this could be a very helpful thing.
That's why I have a gorgeous scribble dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9545720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95458/9545720_350.png[/img] [/url] Who holds my notes for the swips, other stuff. He even holds my apparels as well! Helpful! But yes, this seems like a decent idea if coding it would be easy for them to do!
That's why I have a gorgeous scribble dragon!

9545720_350.png

Who holds my notes for the swips, other stuff. He even holds my apparels as well! Helpful!

But yes, this seems like a decent idea if coding it would be easy for them to do!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
Support! As someone who is trying to collect ALL the items - it is hard to remember which ones are swipp and which ones aren't
Support! As someone who is trying to collect ALL the items - it is hard to remember which ones are swipp and which ones aren't
Forum-signature.png
DEFINITE support. It is beyond irritating to have to go through the Swipp charts every time I want to sell from my hoard to figure out what's a Swipp item and what can be sold.
DEFINITE support. It is beyond irritating to have to go through the Swipp charts every time I want to sell from my hoard to figure out what's a Swipp item and what can be sold.
@Yuuki This this this!
@Yuuki This this this!
100% support, please. I commend anyone who took the time to make guides for this, but honestly... even checking those is an extremely tedious hassle. It would be so, so much better if Swipp-Trardeable items were actually marked on-site in your hoard, though. So much better. ;w;
100% support, please. I commend anyone who took the time to make guides for this, but honestly... even checking those is an extremely tedious hassle. It would be so, so much better if Swipp-Trardeable items were actually marked on-site in your hoard, though. So much better. ;w;
Complete support, this would be nice to prevent hoardselling Swipp items.
Complete support, this would be nice to prevent hoardselling Swipp items.
Support!
Support!
PJb908Z.png
No support. You have to play the game, the game isnt going to play itself for you. Knowing what to hold back and what to sell is part of being a savvy gameplayer

Exactly how dumbed down do you want the game to be?
No support. You have to play the game, the game isnt going to play itself for you. Knowing what to hold back and what to sell is part of being a savvy gameplayer

Exactly how dumbed down do you want the game to be?
CFD73y7.png
[quote name="Felahr" date="2015-01-19 11:22:51"]No support. You have to play the game, the game isnt going to play itself for you. Knowing what to hold back and what to sell is part of being a savvy gameplayer[/quote] This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be [i]done[/i], not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.
Felahr wrote on 2015-01-19 11:22:51:

This, but also the above comments are right about it being very tedious to have to check your notes every time you want to sell stuff. What I'd like to see is a way for individual players to add notes to items, or to mark certain items to automatically be vaulted, or something like that. We should still have to do the work of figuring out what should be saved and what can be sold, but once that's done it should be done, not something we have to keep spending brainpower on.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
1 2 3 4