Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 240 241
@Corvidus
I'm still interested, but I just got home for the night and wouldn't be able to send the gems for the accent until tomorrow.
@Corvidus
I'm still interested, but I just got home for the night and wouldn't be able to send the gems for the accent until tomorrow.
@alphess
no worries! i'll put you down for the slot, it's just that i need to get the gems together to order the blueprint. send them over whenever you can c:
@alphess
no worries! i'll put you down for the slot, it's just that i need to get the gems together to order the blueprint. send them over whenever you can c:
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Corvidus
Alright cool, thanks so much!
@Corvidus
Alright cool, thanks so much!
bump! still got slots to fill before i can send off for the copies~
bump! still got slots to fill before i can send off for the copies~
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Can you put my on the ping list for the inventor when it releases?
@corvidus
Can you put my on the ping list for the inventor when it releases?
@merchent
done! thanks for your interest c:
@merchent
done! thanks for your interest c:
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
bump! need one more slot filled before i can send off for the copies :o
@gootarts , i hope you don't mind me re-pinging you in case the ping didn't go through. if you're still interested in a copy of the red sun-crowned king, just let me know!
bump! need one more slot filled before i can send off for the copies :o
@gootarts , i hope you don't mind me re-pinging you in case the ping didn't go through. if you're still interested in a copy of the red sun-crowned king, just let me know!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus hello!! can i have a slot for sun crowned king r?
@corvidus hello!! can i have a slot for sun crowned king r?
d3Cf1bh.png
@refrayn
sure! if you have the 400 gems ready, send them on over and i'll send off for the copies :)
@refrayn
sure! if you have the 400 gems ready, send them on over and i'll send off for the copies :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus

Could I be pinged if you decide to do a rerun of the GB-friendly Prismatic Plumes accent?
@corvidus

Could I be pinged if you decide to do a rerun of the GB-friendly Prismatic Plumes accent?
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 240 241