Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 138
@Mags Sure thing!
@Mags Sure thing!
0A1SWXC.png
@Crystia You're on the pinglist! :D
@Crystia You're on the pinglist! :D
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags Thank you so much!
@Mags Thank you so much!
OztaKeM.png
Hey, your accents are awesome! Please add me to your pinglist! I have no gems right now, but daaaang, I'm saving up for the dawn and duskdancer ones!
Hey, your accents are awesome! Please add me to your pinglist! I have no gems right now, but daaaang, I'm saving up for the dawn and duskdancer ones!
nuBhKlu.jpg
@Naamah Aw, thank you! You're on the pinglist c:
@Naamah Aw, thank you! You're on the pinglist c:
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
I purchased one of the Dawndance F accents from the AH! Thank you!
@Mags
I purchased one of the Dawndance F accents from the AH! Thank you!
@alphess :D I hope you like it!
@alphess :D I hope you like it!
Three new accents, wow! [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/325de07869825cd9335ebcc333542c9f/tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o2_400.png[/img] Dawndancer for male Skydancers, [b]400g[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ff0dbdc431e3aecb253d8360e82cfc4c/tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o1_400.png[/img] Duskdancer for male Skydancers, [b]400g[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f8360141db8655c8ce5bfd746c6f85cd/tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o3_400.png[/img] Dragonfly Wings for female Coatls, [b]400g[/b][/center] @Amphiptere @Alliaero @Infomercial @Soupy @OmakeLady @Dygii @Noelblue @Roiben @Naamah @Sonikki @MewBladeXxX @Bugatti @Xenysia @Crystia
Three new accents, wow!
tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o2_400.png
Dawndancer for male Skydancers, 400g

tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o1_400.png
Duskdancer for male Skydancers, 400g

tumblr_nic6ycxLX71qgghs0o3_400.png
Dragonfly Wings for female Coatls, 400g

@Amphiptere @Alliaero @Infomercial @Soupy @OmakeLady @Dygii @Noelblue @Roiben @Naamah @Sonikki @MewBladeXxX @Bugatti @Xenysia @Crystia
Looking amazing, though I am currently broke I still enjoy seeing your new creations! I'll be back when I get more gems for sure!
Looking amazing, though I am currently broke I still enjoy seeing your new creations! I'll be back when I get more gems for sure!
Banner_zps6a009269.png
OH MY GOOOOOOOSH.
That male duskdancer. ;_____;
WHY AM I SO BROKE.
I've not been playing on FR too much, I got sucked up in doing Warcraft, but man, I'm gonna get me one of those one day. @ A @
That model for it too.. ooooh, replace that with shadow crystal and mmm, I may have to get a dragon like that specifically for that accent when I can buy one. XD

Great work as always, Mags! I'm sorry I haven't commented the last few times you've pinged me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOSH.
That male duskdancer. ;_____;
WHY AM I SO BROKE.
I've not been playing on FR too much, I got sucked up in doing Warcraft, but man, I'm gonna get me one of those one day. @ A @
That model for it too.. ooooh, replace that with shadow crystal and mmm, I may have to get a dragon like that specifically for that accent when I can buy one. XD

Great work as always, Mags! I'm sorry I haven't commented the last few times you've pinged me!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 138