Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
The most recent this has happened to me is in the arena. Last enemy died from bleed and no victory screen. I forget the opponents but i could still select attacks but had nothing to attack. a diiferent version is that my dergs would sit there floating/moving with no opponent and no buttons to press except to click the coli link. I think this happened to me in Bamboo Falls too.
The most recent this has happened to me is in the arena. Last enemy died from bleed and no victory screen. I forget the opponents but i could still select attacks but had nothing to attack. a diiferent version is that my dergs would sit there floating/moving with no opponent and no buttons to press except to click the coli link. I think this happened to me in Bamboo Falls too.
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
Well, I've had this happen a time or three, but just now...well, just now it is really irritating.

I just beat a Wave Sweeper and now it won't complete the battle. A freaking Wave Sweeper. x.x Hopefully this is helpful somehow, at least!
Well, I've had this happen a time or three, but just now...well, just now it is really irritating.

I just beat a Wave Sweeper and now it won't complete the battle. A freaking Wave Sweeper. x.x Hopefully this is helpful somehow, at least!
gYzuoZS.png
I'm leveling fodder in the Mire and just encountered this issue for the first time in ages. I let it sit for a few minutes, thinking that the ending was just delayed, but that didn't do anything. I took some turns using Rally and defend; that didn't work either. I gave up and refreshed the page.

Using the newest version of Chrome on Windows 8.
I'm leveling fodder in the Mire and just encountered this issue for the first time in ages. I let it sit for a few minutes, thinking that the ending was just delayed, but that didn't do anything. I took some turns using Rally and defend; that didn't work either. I gave up and refreshed the page.

Using the newest version of Chrome on Windows 8.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
There was a time when defending helped with this, but it seems this doesn't work anymore, at least for me.
Lately I've been using Arena and Kelp Beds, and the battles didn't end a couple of times in both. Type of enemies doesn't seem to matter.
There was a time when defending helped with this, but it seems this doesn't work anymore, at least for me.
Lately I've been using Arena and Kelp Beds, and the battles didn't end a couple of times in both. Type of enemies doesn't seem to matter.
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
just happened in forgotten cave. two of my dragons died, and the last enemy died from bleed.

also, some people up in the thread are mentioning they can rally/defend/etc when this happens? i couldn't click anything, my buttons were all red, and my last living dragon didn't have a "ready!" notice.
just happened in forgotten cave. two of my dragons died, and the last enemy died from bleed.

also, some people up in the thread are mentioning they can rally/defend/etc when this happens? i couldn't click anything, my buttons were all red, and my last living dragon didn't have a "ready!" notice.
This happens once every fifty or so battles for me in kelp beds, usually I have to reload coli to continue playing. It's quite annoying.

I can defend and rally but nothing else, I'm using google chrome on windows 8
This happens once every fifty or so battles for me in kelp beds, usually I have to reload coli to continue playing. It's quite annoying.

I can defend and rally but nothing else, I'm using google chrome on windows 8
Fnw48LX.png
I think I'm having this problem; there was no bleed involved, but I defeated all enemies, and the battle just wouldn't end. Interestingly enough, the "READY!" symbol was active on one of my fainted dragons. All the possible actions were red, but it still said he was ready even though he was fainted and greyed out. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/bc558fa85828657790f29cc4131132aa/tumblr_ni6jysfiHu1qm0kdlo1_1280.png[/img]
I think I'm having this problem; there was no bleed involved, but I defeated all enemies, and the battle just wouldn't end. Interestingly enough, the "READY!" symbol was active on one of my fainted dragons. All the possible actions were red, but it still said he was ready even though he was fainted and greyed out.

tumblr_ni6jysfiHu1qm0kdlo1_1280.png
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Wind_zpsk05uonoy.gif
This happened to me in the forgotten cave, I ended up having to refresh the page.
This happened to me in the forgotten cave, I ended up having to refresh the page.
I9uZ2ky.png
[[copied from a sole post I made on the issue without knowing there was a page for the issue already made]] I've been at the coli for a bit just grindin monsters and stuff, and the coliseum works very well on my computer. But after defeating an enemy, the victory screen did not come on. [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/016/9/3/bug_report_by_sketchris-d8e66uu.png[/img] It has been like this for 15 minutes :I I am using Chrome on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
copied from a sole post I made on the issue without knowing there was a page for the issue already made

I've been at the coli for a bit just grindin monsters and stuff, and the coliseum works very well on my computer. But after defeating an enemy, the victory screen did not come on.

bug_report_by_sketchris-d8e66uu.png

It has been like this for 15 minutes :I

I am using Chrome on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
This just happened to me in Harpy's Roost :/

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7.
It's the third time I experienced this bug there. I hope this will be fix soon, it's really annoying.
This just happened to me in Harpy's Roost :/

I'm using Chrome on Windows 7.
It's the third time I experienced this bug there. I hope this will be fix soon, it's really annoying.
2013_FireFest_09.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27