Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27
I have had the same problems in the Woodland, scorched forest and cave. I noticed that if I open a new tab (control+click) from within the site, say the auction house or forum, then navigate around a bit. When I go back to the coli tab the victory screen is there. Though this only happens sometimes, but it does seem to work more often than not.
I have had the same problems in the Woodland, scorched forest and cave. I noticed that if I open a new tab (control+click) from within the site, say the auction house or forum, then navigate around a bit. When I go back to the coli tab the victory screen is there. Though this only happens sometimes, but it does seem to work more often than not.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
This happens to me mainly in the Kelp Beds. In the two years I've been on FR, it happened in all of the other venues combined maybe five times, which was only a minor annoyance that I never thought much of, but in the Kelp Beds it happens probably once out of every eight battles and is quite a nuisance.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional and the latest version of Firefox. I've had the same thing happen on Android 4.4 with Chrome.
This happens to me mainly in the Kelp Beds. In the two years I've been on FR, it happened in all of the other venues combined maybe five times, which was only a minor annoyance that I never thought much of, but in the Kelp Beds it happens probably once out of every eight battles and is quite a nuisance.

I'm using Windows 7 Professional and the latest version of Firefox. I've had the same thing happen on Android 4.4 with Chrome.
This has happened to me several times in n a few venues, just now in the Golem Workshop. There was one time I defeated the last monster and he disappeared but it was still my turn so I used regeneration on one of my other dragons and the battle ended...that's the only time that I've been able to "save" my streak...
This has happened to me several times in n a few venues, just now in the Golem Workshop. There was one time I defeated the last monster and he disappeared but it was still my turn so I used regeneration on one of my other dragons and the battle ended...that's the only time that I've been able to "save" my streak...
Dropping in to mention that I've had the same thing happen to me. It's happened a few times and I forgot to write down the area and enemies. :( I'll try to do that next time though!

It's the same as what other people are describing: once all enemies are defeated, the battle continues indefinitely. Sometimes I can defend for a few turns and the victory screen appears. Other times I have to exit and re-enter the coliseum.

Windows 7 (64 bit), Chrome 40.0.2214.91 m (64-bit)
Dropping in to mention that I've had the same thing happen to me. It's happened a few times and I forgot to write down the area and enemies. :( I'll try to do that next time though!

It's the same as what other people are describing: once all enemies are defeated, the battle continues indefinitely. Sometimes I can defend for a few turns and the victory screen appears. Other times I have to exit and re-enter the coliseum.

Windows 7 (64 bit), Chrome 40.0.2214.91 m (64-bit)
Qjihi7I.png
It happened to me at 8:00 FR time and I had to reset in the Mire. I find it is more likely to happen on even numbered hours when the Swipp item changes for some reason and the battle ends in that minute. I don't know if the processes running the Swipp update/ marketplace clearing interfere in any way, but the timing seems odd to me. It does occasionally happen on odd numbered hours, but navigating the site in another tab and coming back to the battle often clears those up and gets me to the victory screen. I can't remember it happening at any other time outside of being due to massive coli lag anyway.
It happened to me at 8:00 FR time and I had to reset in the Mire. I find it is more likely to happen on even numbered hours when the Swipp item changes for some reason and the battle ends in that minute. I don't know if the processes running the Swipp update/ marketplace clearing interfere in any way, but the timing seems odd to me. It does occasionally happen on odd numbered hours, but navigating the site in another tab and coming back to the battle often clears those up and gets me to the victory screen. I can't remember it happening at any other time outside of being due to massive coli lag anyway.
1. Usual bug. [img]http://puu.sh/f6kcZ/751e7c57d6.png[/img] 2. Should Alethios have two Defend shields? O_o Also on that note I noticed that Defending sometimes doesn't actually give that shield icon. Edit: k no I don't think that's supposed to happen [img]http://puu.sh/f6l3L/7393d720ac.png[/img] Edit 2: oh my god [img]http://puu.sh/f6m0j/f55eb8ba4f.png[/img]
1. Usual bug.

751e7c57d6.png

2. Should Alethios have two Defend shields? O_o

Also on that note I noticed that Defending sometimes doesn't actually give that shield icon.

Edit:
k no I don't think that's supposed to happen
7393d720ac.png

Edit 2:
oh my god
f55eb8ba4f.png
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I was in the boreal woods when it happened to me. I am using Google chrome on a Mac [img]http://i.gyazo.com/ca83c0dbca06a0a5cc24b94545688ca5.gif[/img]
I was in the boreal woods when it happened to me. I am using Google chrome on a Mac
ca83c0dbca06a0a5cc24b94545688ca5.gif
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Firefox latest on a Mac, fighting a Mantarune. Really wanted the experience to level up a trainee.
Firefox latest on a Mac, fighting a Mantarune. Really wanted the experience to level up a trainee.
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
Sometimes when an enemy faints from 'blood loss' the Coliseum still thinks it's their turn and no victory screen is shown. This has happened in Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest and Sandswept Delta.

I use mobile Chrome.
Sometimes when an enemy faints from 'blood loss' the Coliseum still thinks it's their turn and no victory screen is shown. This has happened in Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest and Sandswept Delta.

I use mobile Chrome.
@OnionOwl
I'm having the same issues with the Mammertees in the Kelp Beds.

Using Chrome for Windows.
@OnionOwl
I'm having the same issues with the Mammertees in the Kelp Beds.

Using Chrome for Windows.
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27