Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
Same here against a group of maren.
Same here against a group of maren.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
Just happened to me too, in Woodland Path against a single Bluefin Charger.
Just happened to me too, in Woodland Path against a single Bluefin Charger.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
happened to me a hour ago, in Mire. Can't remember what enemies.
happened to me a hour ago, in Mire. Can't remember what enemies.
LIo8D8G.gif
I encountered this issue earlier in the Scorched Forest, and now the coliseum refuses to load at all for me.
I encountered this issue earlier in the Scorched Forest, and now the coliseum refuses to load at all for me.
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

I am 2 hours ahead of server
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
I've encountered a annoying version of the bug.
Encountered 2 elk and a maned raza in the boreal woods.
Killed 1 elk and raza and the game freezes as the raza was due 2 more turns.
Which it could not take because it was dead.

After refreshing the coli would not load for 10 minutes.
I've encountered a annoying version of the bug.
Encountered 2 elk and a maned raza in the boreal woods.
Killed 1 elk and raza and the game freezes as the raza was due 2 more turns.
Which it could not take because it was dead.

After refreshing the coli would not load for 10 minutes.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
This same error has occurred to me three times in the Woodland Path but only when fighting against Woodland Owls.
This same error has occurred to me three times in the Woodland Path but only when fighting against Woodland Owls.
Any time I have a 'bleeder' on my team, or the opposing, it freezes up and will just sit there. Four games in a row now in three different areas.
Any time I have a 'bleeder' on my team, or the opposing, it freezes up and will just sit there. Four games in a row now in three different areas.
Just happened to me, I can still use defend, items, and it says I can use an ability, it simply will not load a victory screen. [img][URL=http://s889.photobucket.com/user/Teyalora/media/Error.png.html][IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/Teyalora/Error.png[/IMG][/URL][/img]
Just happened to me, I can still use defend, items, and it says I can use an ability, it simply will not load a victory screen.
[img][/img]Error.png
This just happened to me in Kelp beds. Defended at least a hundred times, let it sit, opened other tabs. Nothing worked.

I'm assuming it was a lost packet, and the freeze was around 9am (mountain time) which IIRC was a swipp changeover as well (so server busy with that as well as the usual marketplace snipers).

Please, if there is anything that actually works to resend that 'battle over' packet, put it on the front page!!! (I did read about 12 pages of this thread hoping for a solution but nothing worked.)

To the devs - is this difficult because the entire battle is client side? If so, perhaps some kind of timer in the client after sending the victory message, and resend after 20 seconds if no response? Or even just track time of victory message and if enemies are all dead, send a special duplicate message if it's been over 10 seconds or so with no reply? I'm sure it's more complex than that (I don't know what kind of anti-botting measures you have in place) but the problem will only get worse as you add more users....

BTW, thanks for an awesome game, I adore it 99% of the time :)
This just happened to me in Kelp beds. Defended at least a hundred times, let it sit, opened other tabs. Nothing worked.

I'm assuming it was a lost packet, and the freeze was around 9am (mountain time) which IIRC was a swipp changeover as well (so server busy with that as well as the usual marketplace snipers).

Please, if there is anything that actually works to resend that 'battle over' packet, put it on the front page!!! (I did read about 12 pages of this thread hoping for a solution but nothing worked.)

To the devs - is this difficult because the entire battle is client side? If so, perhaps some kind of timer in the client after sending the victory message, and resend after 20 seconds if no response? Or even just track time of victory message and if enemies are all dead, send a special duplicate message if it's been over 10 seconds or so with no reply? I'm sure it's more complex than that (I don't know what kind of anti-botting measures you have in place) but the problem will only get worse as you add more users....

BTW, thanks for an awesome game, I adore it 99% of the time :)
My current "not ending" problem is that when I defeat an enemy because of Bleed damage, it's turns are still in the turn order and so I can't do anything. The Coli still thinks it's the enemy's turn even though they are dead.
It's happening a lot in the Scorched Forest.
My current "not ending" problem is that when I defeat an enemy because of Bleed damage, it's turns are still in the turn order and so I can't do anything. The Coli still thinks it's the enemy's turn even though they are dead.
It's happening a lot in the Scorched Forest.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27