Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Battle Does Not End
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@RillC

Same issue of freezing but mine only happens at 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.

Yes, I spend way too much time in the coli.
@RillC

Same issue of freezing but mine only happens at 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.

Yes, I spend way too much time in the coli.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I would like to note that the same situation is happening to me (with Firefox on Windows 7). The difference is that although the battle did not end and the victory screen did not appear, I still must have received the points because the dragon I was training went up a level.
I would like to note that the same situation is happening to me (with Firefox on Windows 7). The difference is that although the battle did not end and the victory screen did not appear, I still must have received the points because the dragon I was training went up a level.
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.pngspPhsAQeF.png
Hi, this happened to me today in the Sandswept Delta. I use Chrome on a Mac.
Hi, this happened to me today in the Sandswept Delta. I use Chrome on a Mac.
I just had this issue too in the Kelp Beds. Using Chrome on Win 8.1. I'm sure my video cards are irrelevant, but they're pretty good cards /flex.

Anyway, I heard somewhere that to fix it you just click Defend a bunch of times. That does not seem to be working for me, which is extra irritating because I really wanted that XP.
I just had this issue too in the Kelp Beds. Using Chrome on Win 8.1. I'm sure my video cards are irrelevant, but they're pretty good cards /flex.

Anyway, I heard somewhere that to fix it you just click Defend a bunch of times. That does not seem to be working for me, which is extra irritating because I really wanted that XP.
qvTNuJR.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngqvTNuJR.png
@Nightwind
The same thing happened to me about 8:00 this morning, and now at 4:00 in the afternoon. Isn't that odd.

@JadeShadow
I'm glad to hear that your dragon leveled up. That looks like we don't lose anything when this odd glitch happens. Except breath....'cause we have to start over.
@Nightwind
The same thing happened to me about 8:00 this morning, and now at 4:00 in the afternoon. Isn't that odd.

@JadeShadow
I'm glad to hear that your dragon leveled up. That looks like we don't lose anything when this odd glitch happens. Except breath....'cause we have to start over.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@eternalwhitemoon

Defend/Rally and downing health potions worked until sometime in late December or early January. I noticed it stopped working around the time they rolled out another bug fix after the Nocturne event. I've given up waiting and just reload when it sticks for more than a minute.

@Herddog

I'm fairly certain the 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM oddity has to do with the change in energy levels or something else that runs/resets at that time. Given that dragons under a certain energy level can't fight it might just be logging out all dragons when their energy changes rather than just the ones whose energy has fallen too far.
@eternalwhitemoon

Defend/Rally and downing health potions worked until sometime in late December or early January. I noticed it stopped working around the time they rolled out another bug fix after the Nocturne event. I've given up waiting and just reload when it sticks for more than a minute.

@Herddog

I'm fairly certain the 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM oddity has to do with the change in energy levels or something else that runs/resets at that time. Given that dragons under a certain energy level can't fight it might just be logging out all dragons when their energy changes rather than just the ones whose energy has fallen too far.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
This just happened to me as well, and I'm using Safari on a Mac. I was fighting one Bamboo Phytocat and the battle didn't end.
This just happened to me as well, and I'm using Safari on a Mac. I was fighting one Bamboo Phytocat and the battle didn't end.
I had this issue fighting in Kelp Beds. I don't remember the enemy configurations, but I did NOT use bleed. I tried using defend multiple times to try to get out cause that sometimes helps, but has not worked. This wasn't a freeze as I was able to still click buttons and use defend.

I tried clearing out my cache and a hard refresh. This hasn't seemed to help either. It's not a consistent thing, as most of the time battles go as normal, but every now and then it quits.

Using Safari on a Mac.
I had this issue fighting in Kelp Beds. I don't remember the enemy configurations, but I did NOT use bleed. I tried using defend multiple times to try to get out cause that sometimes helps, but has not worked. This wasn't a freeze as I was able to still click buttons and use defend.

I tried clearing out my cache and a hard refresh. This hasn't seemed to help either. It's not a consistent thing, as most of the time battles go as normal, but every now and then it quits.

Using Safari on a Mac.
W5idAr0.png
This happened to me earlier today in the Forgotten Cave. I got through it by continually defending for roughly five rounds or so, in which the victory screen then appeared.
This happened to me earlier today in the Forgotten Cave. I got through it by continually defending for roughly five rounds or so, in which the victory screen then appeared.
This happens to me when the last enemy is killed by bleeding in combination with that low performance caused by certain abilities.
This happens to me when the last enemy is killed by bleeding in combination with that low performance caused by certain abilities.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27