Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Pkmn]Shiny Shack: CLOSED
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80
Hi! I'm interested in buying a few of your pokemon :3

-Meoletta
-line 210: male Noibat (nickname DIO)
-line 69: male Ralts (nickname Vatson)
-line 13: male Vulpix

Let me know what the total is, thank you!
Hi! I'm interested in buying a few of your pokemon :3

-Meoletta
-line 210: male Noibat (nickname DIO)
-line 69: male Ralts (nickname Vatson)
-line 13: male Vulpix

Let me know what the total is, thank you!
@Crowley

Hello and welcome! Today is 25% off!
Meoletta: 75k
Noibat: 37.5k
Ralts: 37.5k
Vulpix: 37.5k

Total: 187,500k

Also I just finished breeding a Vulpix for someone, I have a male nicknamable Ninetails and a female Vulpix. They both have Drought, Timid, Premier Ball, Eggmvoes, and the male Ninetails is 5IVs and the female Vulpix is 6IVs. I see you like nicknames so I am offering to make sure. :)

Also you get 4 free items a first time customer! :D
@Crowley

Hello and welcome! Today is 25% off!
Meoletta: 75k
Noibat: 37.5k
Ralts: 37.5k
Vulpix: 37.5k

Total: 187,500k

Also I just finished breeding a Vulpix for someone, I have a male nicknamable Ninetails and a female Vulpix. They both have Drought, Timid, Premier Ball, Eggmvoes, and the male Ninetails is 5IVs and the female Vulpix is 6IVs. I see you like nicknames so I am offering to make sure. :)

Also you get 4 free items a first time customer! :D
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@KoryuEdelgard

There is a 6IV Adamant Mewtwo on the Events/Legends database. Caught in Pokemon X. I also have a Modest one I haven't added yet form Pokemon Y. Is that what you are looking for?
@KoryuEdelgard

There is a 6IV Adamant Mewtwo on the Events/Legends database. Caught in Pokemon X. I also have a Modest one I haven't added yet form Pokemon Y. Is that what you are looking for?
@dragonNMR

Is the male nicknameable Ninetails shiny?

Also awesome I love free items! :D
@dragonNMR

Is the male nicknameable Ninetails shiny?

Also awesome I love free items! :D
@Crowley
Yes he is shiny and level 100! Would you like him instead? :3
And you can ask for any free items!

@KoryuEdelgard
I love the third generation too! I've been playing the games since they existed myself. >.>;
And don't worry, tell me what stone you got? I'll make sure to give you the appropriate Mewtwo for mega evolution!

And yes you can trade between ORAS and XY, you just can't trade a few items. Mewtwo is on sale and 112.5k with the discount. He's not shiny, as Mewtwo was shiny locked and hence couldn't be caught as a shiny in XY. Are you okay with that? :)
@Crowley
Yes he is shiny and level 100! Would you like him instead? :3
And you can ask for any free items!

@KoryuEdelgard
I love the third generation too! I've been playing the games since they existed myself. >.>;
And don't worry, tell me what stone you got? I'll make sure to give you the appropriate Mewtwo for mega evolution!

And yes you can trade between ORAS and XY, you just can't trade a few items. Mewtwo is on sale and 112.5k with the discount. He's not shiny, as Mewtwo was shiny locked and hence couldn't be caught as a shiny in XY. Are you okay with that? :)
@dragonNMR

We seem to keep missing each other xD My shiny Typholsion is on my X, and I need the Ditto for Ruby, and I don't have a way to transfer in between the games xD After that though, just let me know when you're done cloning xP I'll have to go double check and I'll get you some details about the Pokemon I have
@dragonNMR

We seem to keep missing each other xD My shiny Typholsion is on my X, and I need the Ditto for Ruby, and I don't have a way to transfer in between the games xD After that though, just let me know when you're done cloning xP I'll have to go double check and I'll get you some details about the Pokemon I have
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@dragonNMR

Okay yeah, I'd like him please! Nicknamed Lestrade :3

My FC is 0301-9962-8155 and I'll send the 187,500k right now. Could I get Masterballs for the items if possible?
@dragonNMR

Okay yeah, I'd like him please! Nicknamed Lestrade :3

My FC is 0301-9962-8155 and I'll send the 187,500k right now. Could I get Masterballs for the items if possible?
@PtolemyII
Well I'm here right now!
So do you want me to trade Ditto to your Ruby and wait for you to get back online with X? We can do that. :)
@PtolemyII
Well I'm here right now!
So do you want me to trade Ditto to your Ruby and wait for you to get back online with X? We can do that. :)
@dragonNMR

I'm actually not at home right now, so I don't have my DS with me >.>
@dragonNMR

I'm actually not at home right now, so I don't have my DS with me >.>
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@PtolemyII No worries! I'll be up for a few more hours. :)

@KoryuEdelgard That's great! I'll get you a Modest Mewtwo. I had a sale a few days ago, how about I give you that Mewtwo at 50k instead and you don't have to wait. c:
@PtolemyII No worries! I'll be up for a few more hours. :)

@KoryuEdelgard That's great! I'll get you a Modest Mewtwo. I had a sale a few days ago, how about I give you that Mewtwo at 50k instead and you don't have to wait. c:
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80