Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Actual Auctions in the Auction house.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
Support so hard.

I was really surprised to find that the auction house is actually...kind of a store. I would really love to have the option to have actual actions, especially on things like dragons! I don't always know how much a dragon is worth and one person's eyebleeder is another person's dream, so I think an auction would be a really, really nice feature to have.
Support so hard.

I was really surprised to find that the auction house is actually...kind of a store. I would really love to have the option to have actual actions, especially on things like dragons! I don't always know how much a dragon is worth and one person's eyebleeder is another person's dream, so I think an auction would be a really, really nice feature to have.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
Support, with the buy now option.
Support, with the buy now option.
YES PLEASE DO THIS!
YES PLEASE DO THIS!
audplo52057.png
I support the current Auction House system to be kept, just renamed "Sales Market" or something like that, and to have actual an auction house with Auctions. I've avoided doing auctions on the forums because threads get lost, buyers and sellers aren't always honest and players aren't always online.
I support the current Auction House system to be kept, just renamed "Sales Market" or something like that, and to have actual an auction house with Auctions. I've avoided doing auctions on the forums because threads get lost, buyers and sellers aren't always honest and players aren't always online.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Aah I'd just bumped my other thread and was looking through and found this, funnily enough I'd named mine the same thing [had no Idea of this thread before] if you'd like to incorporate some of my Idea's I'd be more than happy c:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1310975&page=1
[this thread is a remake of my old one I mean not this one but the post XD]
Aah I'd just bumped my other thread and was looking through and found this, funnily enough I'd named mine the same thing [had no Idea of this thread before] if you'd like to incorporate some of my Idea's I'd be more than happy c:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=1310975&page=1
[this thread is a remake of my old one I mean not this one but the post XD]
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
Support. It would be really nice if people were allowed to bid items in addition to treasure/gems -- competing offers based on what apparel/familiars/etc. (or even just food) the auctioneer wants. And the auctioneer might be able to request (but not necessarily require) specific items.

If the current Auction House system is kept and renamed, maybe also remove the time limit for it? So you're just selling them conventionally and don't have to worry about putting them back up if nobody buys within the time limit.
Support. It would be really nice if people were allowed to bid items in addition to treasure/gems -- competing offers based on what apparel/familiars/etc. (or even just food) the auctioneer wants. And the auctioneer might be able to request (but not necessarily require) specific items.

If the current Auction House system is kept and renamed, maybe also remove the time limit for it? So you're just selling them conventionally and don't have to worry about putting them back up if nobody buys within the time limit.
Full support here!
Full support here!
super-support!
super-support!
OpuSE.gifLiQTv.gifet2Lw.gif5kghB.gif
Support! The Auction House should really begin to live up to its name.
Support! The Auction House should really begin to live up to its name.
Oh my gosh yes. I don't understand why it's called an Auction House in the first place if you can't bid on anything
Oh my gosh yes. I don't understand why it's called an Auction House in the first place if you can't bid on anything
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17