Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | * orewatowi's art shop * [closed]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@OverlordPotato yes! what a beautiful dragon!!!! that will be 200kt. you can send half now and half after if that works for you!

@Bubonic of course!
@OverlordPotato yes! what a beautiful dragon!!!! that will be 200kt. you can send half now and half after if that works for you!

@Bubonic of course!
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi

Thanks much! And now to eagerly wait!
@orewatowi

Thanks much! And now to eagerly wait!
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@orewatowi Sure thing :) I'll send the first payment now! Thank you so much for doing this ^^ I can't wait!
@orewatowi Sure thing :) I'll send the first payment now! Thank you so much for doing this ^^ I can't wait!
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@OverlordPotato here's your painterly bust! i put it in a link since it's a large image!
@OverlordPotato here's your painterly bust! i put it in a link since it's a large image!
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi Oh my! This is so lovely c: I love it! Thanks so much! I'll be sending the rest of the payment momentarily
@orewatowi Oh my! This is so lovely c: I love it! Thanks so much! I'll be sending the rest of the payment momentarily
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@Avarosa @AuraMagnet
i can take on your commissions! please let me know what you want in a comment!
@Avarosa @AuraMagnet
i can take on your commissions! please let me know what you want in a comment!
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi
Could you add me to your ping list please?
@orewatowi
Could you add me to your ping list please?
@lumin i'm ready for your commission!
@lumin i'm ready for your commission!
LyS0pBD.png
@orewatowi could you put me on the pinglist please?
@orewatowi could you put me on the pinglist please?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@orewatowi Ahhh, ok! It was tough deciding but I would like a flat-color bust of this girl: http://i.imgur.com/F43cL2I.png

All the other shoes had heels so it looks like she's standing on her tip-toes oops.

It's a pretty basic reference but to have some details she's from an island country, hence the tan skin. She's mostly slim but does have some curves. She should have a warm look to her expression, though also seem a bit subdued.

If that sounds good I'll get you the treasure asap. :D
@orewatowi Ahhh, ok! It was tough deciding but I would like a flat-color bust of this girl: http://i.imgur.com/F43cL2I.png

All the other shoes had heels so it looks like she's standing on her tip-toes oops.

It's a pretty basic reference but to have some details she's from an island country, hence the tan skin. She's mostly slim but does have some curves. She should have a warm look to her expression, though also seem a bit subdued.

If that sounds good I'll get you the treasure asap. :D
BvMRuY5.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21