Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I'll buy your genes for you
1 2
Since our flight is dominating and everything's cheap in the marketplace, I'm willing to buy genes and whatnot for you from the marketplace. I'll require payment first, of course, and for some reason if I can't buy it within 24 hours, I'll return your money.

Requests:
Spines: @Vanathor @Tierce
Ripple: @ZephtheRemix
Underbelly: @dragonlord108
Since our flight is dominating and everything's cheap in the marketplace, I'm willing to buy genes and whatnot for you from the marketplace. I'll require payment first, of course, and for some reason if I can't buy it within 24 hours, I'll return your money.

Requests:
Spines: @Vanathor @Tierce
Ripple: @ZephtheRemix
Underbelly: @dragonlord108
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@Stormdragon

I'd definitely be interested in grabbing Spines at the Dom discount price! :D I know those are pretty hard to get, but if that's okay I can send payment along.

the Dom rate is 161500t or something, right?
@Stormdragon

I'd definitely be interested in grabbing Spines at the Dom discount price! :D I know those are pretty hard to get, but if that's okay I can send payment along.

the Dom rate is 161500t or something, right?
@Stormdragon I would really like the circuit gene! Please let me know how much it is, and then I'll pay you for it(in treasure)!
@Stormdragon I would really like the circuit gene! Please let me know how much it is, and then I'll pay you for it(in treasure)!
@heffa Circuit is a gem gene and does not have Dom discount.

@kingofeli Are you buying Spines? If so, I am interested in a pair of them.
@heffa Circuit is a gem gene and does not have Dom discount.

@kingofeli Are you buying Spines? If so, I am interested in a pair of them.
28s0dn9.png
@heffa

hey, just saw your post and thought I'd let you know: circuit sells in the gem marketplace, not the treasure MP, so there's no Dom discount and no need to snipe it. you can always buy it for 1200 gems there, or potentially find it for treasure in the Auction House. or exchange your treasure for gems on the forums, even though the exchange rate is kinda nuts atm.

just so you know :)
@heffa

hey, just saw your post and thought I'd let you know: circuit sells in the gem marketplace, not the treasure MP, so there's no Dom discount and no need to snipe it. you can always buy it for 1200 gems there, or potentially find it for treasure in the Auction House. or exchange your treasure for gems on the forums, even though the exchange rate is kinda nuts atm.

just so you know :)
@Vanathor Thanks for telling me!! I'm new here and evidently there is a lot left for me to learn :)
@Vanathor Thanks for telling me!! I'm new here and evidently there is a lot left for me to learn :)
@kingofeli, i may return later for okapi!
@kingofeli, i may return later for okapi!
a5ghVTV.png

2mr8s3o.jpg
evFB3b1.png
@heffa

no worries, I'm still new myself and needed to have this explained to me not so long ago ;)

I've found that the cheapest method of buying stuff from the gem MP when you have no gems is still to exchange your treasure via the forums. AH prices in treasure for gem gene scrolls tend to be seriously over-inflated and I can't for the life of me figure out why xD even with the exchange rate at 1g : 470t or thereabouts, it's still works out to be cheaper than the bloated, nonsense treasure prices at AH.

best of luck getting your circuit scroll!
@heffa

no worries, I'm still new myself and needed to have this explained to me not so long ago ;)

I've found that the cheapest method of buying stuff from the gem MP when you have no gems is still to exchange your treasure via the forums. AH prices in treasure for gem gene scrolls tend to be seriously over-inflated and I can't for the life of me figure out why xD even with the exchange rate at 1g : 470t or thereabouts, it's still works out to be cheaper than the bloated, nonsense treasure prices at AH.

best of luck getting your circuit scroll!
@kingofeli

How much is two ripple genes?
@kingofeli

How much is two ripple genes?
d0P48zL.jpg
@Vanathor I'm not sure, I've never seen them on the marketplace, but that sounds right from what I've seen from other threads. You can send the payment over and I'll keep an eye on it

@Tierce I'll put you on the list for Spines, as it seems pretty popular

@ZephtheRemix 425,000 treasure
@Vanathor I'm not sure, I've never seen them on the marketplace, but that sounds right from what I've seen from other threads. You can send the payment over and I'll keep an eye on it

@Tierce I'll put you on the list for Spines, as it seems pretty popular

@ZephtheRemix 425,000 treasure
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
1 2