Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT]NotN Survey Raffle
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
@Shroomlet

Sorry about that! @Snowmeow occasionally has a problem with numbers that look the same, but the amount is 2 tickets for taking the survey. Don't worry, everyone who took it will be getting the same amount! Thank you so much for your concern.
@Shroomlet

Sorry about that! @Snowmeow occasionally has a problem with numbers that look the same, but the amount is 2 tickets for taking the survey. Don't worry, everyone who took it will be getting the same amount! Thank you so much for your concern.
@cunningaesthete, great, thanks! :D
@cunningaesthete, great, thanks! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Aeonox

That actually simply refers only to the Survey Participant section! The others are updated almost daily for my own ease of running this.
@Aeonox

That actually simply refers only to the Survey Participant section! The others are updated almost daily for my own ease of running this.
I took the survey!
I took the survey!
You want your very own Panda in your lair, don't you? Admit it! Visit:
ioiH56N.png
@cunningaesthete SOMETIMES NUMBERS LOOK THE SAME WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE TWO NUMBERS THAT ARE BOTH SWOOPY WITH A STRAIGHT BIT LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS HAS RUINED MY LIIIIIIFEEEEEE
@cunningaesthete SOMETIMES NUMBERS LOOK THE SAME WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO HAVE TWO NUMBERS THAT ARE BOTH SWOOPY WITH A STRAIGHT BIT LIKE SERIOUSLY THIS HAS RUINED MY LIIIIIIFEEEEEE
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
made the survey, was pinged by ml1201, has link to the raffle in signature

@Razhlok
@alekun
@koigras
@betozoka

if possible, i would like 20 tickets, sending the gems
made the survey, was pinged by ml1201, has link to the raffle in signature

@Razhlok
@alekun
@koigras
@betozoka

if possible, i would like 20 tickets, sending the gems
tumblr_nhcv6vFz5r1u1qk3fo2_250.png
Took the survey, was first pinged by @ml1201.
Took the survey, was first pinged by @ml1201.
@Bliznyetzi

Hey. Look at this thing. Do this thing. Do the thing, earn the tickets.
@Bliznyetzi

Hey. Look at this thing. Do this thing. Do the thing, earn the tickets.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
I took the survey & was pinged by my friend Pardona
I took the survey & was pinged by my friend Pardona
Took the survey, was pinged by ml1201 and Pardona.

@contradanza @emothy @Emeraude are you here yet
Took the survey, was pinged by ml1201 and Pardona.

@contradanza @emothy @Emeraude are you here yet
PtT2ame_zps18b03890.png
Let me show you what you're missing, I'm your paradise... (Paradise, Jaejoong)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38