Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 166 167
I can't seem to finish a game before I get an error page. It seems that I keep getting disconnected from the server but this is the only game I have that issue with...
I can't seem to finish a game before I get an error page. It seems that I keep getting disconnected from the server but this is the only game I have that issue with...
The first post says that achievements aren't implemented yet. Is this still true? There's an achievement for making a 3 combo listed on the Achievement page. I just did it twice and it didn't get awarded. Not a big deal if this is a known issue.
Or does it need to be gotten on a certain difficulty level?
The first post says that achievements aren't implemented yet. Is this still true? There's an achievement for making a 3 combo listed on the Achievement page. I just did it twice and it didn't get awarded. Not a big deal if this is a known issue.
Or does it need to be gotten on a certain difficulty level?
I've been running into the game freezing frequently on chrome. It's not a long period of time but enough to be noticeable lag.
Thanks! :)
I've been running into the game freezing frequently on chrome. It's not a long period of time but enough to be noticeable lag.
Thanks! :)
Note: I've only had it happen twice In the middle of playing; I'll clear a spot or a large number of spots; and I'll have floating blocks; like there is a block underneath it; but there is not. And moving the block off the top doesn't help it makes it harder; I've had the game end from these invisible blocks; and there is no way to switch them with other blocks where I can block it in; and track where it is at. Everything else works normal with them; whenever it gets in the danger zone the whole column starts shaking and such; and then the scramble blocks when you lose; but nothing ever appears where these missing blocks are. [img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/150107C/ezimba12073054189600.png[/img] I almost had a screenshot for the actual floating blocks; but I lost it trying to get this one.)
Note: I've only had it happen twice

In the middle of playing; I'll clear a spot or a large number of spots; and I'll have floating blocks; like there is a block underneath it; but there is not.

And moving the block off the top doesn't help it makes it harder; I've had the game end from these invisible blocks; and there is no way to switch them with other blocks where I can block it in; and track where it is at.

Everything else works normal with them; whenever it gets in the danger zone the whole column starts shaking and such; and then the scramble blocks when you lose; but nothing ever appears where these missing blocks are.

ezimba12073054189600.png
I almost had a screenshot for the actual floating blocks; but I lost it trying to get this one.)
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
I'm using Ipad and it only works on Chrome, not Safary, but sometimes (multiple times,) I'm an hour into the game and it just cuts off. It tells me no connection. at first I though maybe it was my internet but it has happen in different places. (please, it's the only game that works on iPad, it's the only way for me to get treasure)
I'm using Ipad and it only works on Chrome, not Safary, but sometimes (multiple times,) I'm an hour into the game and it just cuts off. It tells me no connection. at first I though maybe it was my internet but it has happen in different places. (please, it's the only game that works on iPad, it's the only way for me to get treasure)
bedf0c36-b3ee-4688-a195-881fb07598fa.jpg
I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.
I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.
e04090f6-f3e3-4f4a-a9a9-09e7ba7bc028_zps55cistoc.png
Is the achievement broken? I've gotten a 3 chain a few times now and I never get the achievement. =(
Is the achievement broken? I've gotten a 3 chain a few times now and I never get the achievement. =(
[quote name="ViridisFae" date="2015-01-11 17:09:55"]I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.[/quote] I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.
ViridisFae wrote on 2015-01-11 17:09:55:

I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
[quote name="Cheeseburger" date="2015-01-13 12:06:29"][quote name="ViridisFae" date="2015-01-11 17:09:55"]I have played "Shock Switch " a lot lately. And at least a Dozen times now, when I get a Good High Score going, the Game just Quits!! "Saying that the Internet Connection was Lost!!" But I still have Internet Connection. So I lose all that Treasure I already won! Spending all that time trying to win Treasure, For Nothing in Return. :( (Edit) : Just did it again! 8:30 pm EST. said "connection to server lost. And I don't have adblock, and my antivirus allows Flight Rising.[/quote] I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.[/quote] I agree, at least you wouldn't lose all that Treasure and Time!
Cheeseburger wrote on 2015-01-13 12:06:29:
ViridisFae wrote on 2015-01-11 17:09:55:

I have had the same issue before. I would get 10-15 mins into a game and then disconnect, and my time was wasted. I would like to see a gain-as-you-go points to treasure system like in runes or tidal trouble.
I agree, at least you wouldn't lose all that Treasure and Time!
e04090f6-f3e3-4f4a-a9a9-09e7ba7bc028_zps55cistoc.png
I also am having SEVERE problems with the connection issues. This game is very fun for me and I love playing it...until I disconnect and totally lose massive amounts of time. The worst part is, it seems to be happening more and more.

At first I tried to play this game only during down hours when there were only a few people online, and that seemed to help a lot, but now I feel like I am getting disconnected every time I play. In the past week or so I have definitely finished twice as many games with disconnection as I have by losing.

I've been trying to just force myself to "lose" after about 5 minutes in because I'm afraid whenever I go longer than that I get disconnected, and I really don't feel like this is the way the game is meant to be played. It REALLY sucks the fun out it. I only have maybe a half hour to an hour to devote to flight rising a day, so disconnecting one of these after being 18 minutes into a game (happened yesterday!) is really disappointing.

With that rant out of the way, I agree with the crowd that thinks this could have a pay as you go system or perhaps just have the game count disconnecting as a "loss" at that point, and just auto-pay your account what you are owed.
I also am having SEVERE problems with the connection issues. This game is very fun for me and I love playing it...until I disconnect and totally lose massive amounts of time. The worst part is, it seems to be happening more and more.

At first I tried to play this game only during down hours when there were only a few people online, and that seemed to help a lot, but now I feel like I am getting disconnected every time I play. In the past week or so I have definitely finished twice as many games with disconnection as I have by losing.

I've been trying to just force myself to "lose" after about 5 minutes in because I'm afraid whenever I go longer than that I get disconnected, and I really don't feel like this is the way the game is meant to be played. It REALLY sucks the fun out it. I only have maybe a half hour to an hour to devote to flight rising a day, so disconnecting one of these after being 18 minutes into a game (happened yesterday!) is really disappointing.

With that rant out of the way, I agree with the crowd that thinks this could have a pay as you go system or perhaps just have the game count disconnecting as a "loss" at that point, and just auto-pay your account what you are owed.
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 166 167