Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 451 452
Hey, anyone need an Ectoplasmime familiar? Just got a double of one today. I need a Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter, Magma Embear, Hibernal Starbear, Slumbering Charlatan, Graveyard Guardian, or Jadecarved Decoy if anyone's willing to trade. :)
Hey, anyone need an Ectoplasmime familiar? Just got a double of one today. I need a Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter, Magma Embear, Hibernal Starbear, Slumbering Charlatan, Graveyard Guardian, or Jadecarved Decoy if anyone's willing to trade. :)
130+ chest opened, barely nothing ...
and then other are swimming in Nocture dragons already? How is this even possible?
130+ chest opened, barely nothing ...
and then other are swimming in Nocture dragons already? How is this even possible?
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
I just can't help but to think that this event is meant for the newbs. It seems that pretty much everyone with multiple nocturnes and new familiars have joined after 06/2014....
Chest drop rates are measly with the lvl 25 digging, seriously like max 10 a day?
The only nocturne I own was bought, not a single familiar.. Wow this event is seriously making me flip my table.
No offence anyone, I'm just super annoyed, have been for a week or so.
I just can't help but to think that this event is meant for the newbs. It seems that pretty much everyone with multiple nocturnes and new familiars have joined after 06/2014....
Chest drop rates are measly with the lvl 25 digging, seriously like max 10 a day?
The only nocturne I own was bought, not a single familiar.. Wow this event is seriously making me flip my table.
No offence anyone, I'm just super annoyed, have been for a week or so.
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
@RationalParanoia
Only the chests disintegrate, eggs and scrolls will stay.
@RationalParanoia
Only the chests disintegrate, eggs and scrolls will stay.
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
This event is a pile of bull. Absolutely had enough of people bragging that have they more than one friggin Nocturne. I mean I got really angry when I saw talk of a lair that had over 20 of the bleedin things. No point telling people not to give up when they see things like that.

I am seriously done, giving up hope.
This event is a pile of bull. Absolutely had enough of people bragging that have they more than one friggin Nocturne. I mean I got really angry when I saw talk of a lair that had over 20 of the bleedin things. No point telling people not to give up when they see things like that.

I am seriously done, giving up hope.
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
Would anyone be interested in trading this fella for a scroll? He's green/purple/maroon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8942606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89427/8942606_350.png[/img] [/url]
Would anyone be interested in trading this fella for a scroll?
He's green/purple/maroon

8942606_350.png
[quote name="InuKimi" date="2014-12-31 01:40:41"][quote name="Kekira" date="2014-12-30 20:16:56"]I'm so peeved. After days of no response from a mod or dev or ANYONE about the issues with this event, they release ANOTHER one on top of it and don't even acknowledge the player frustration. I even see the mods actually exist in said thread. This is just a complete load and I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever actually been ANGRY at the FR staff. It's like they don't care at all to even acknowledge us with a "we see your problems and understand, here's why we did it this way."[/quote] Thank you so much, my thoughts exactly as I saw the news update today. -.- And I decided to buy the fake bears from AH, as the only familiar I got out of 600 chests was one of the Chest ones. I really have no more words for what's on here. I could bare all this flaws with the event, if only one staff would have said something like Kekira mentioned and I asked for in several posts in this thread. But we hear nothing. This is the real punch in our face in my opinion. I guess I'm outta here for this year. I wish all of you guys a Happy New Year, have a lot of fun! :D[/quote] Some of us got a response in the new "update" thread. However. It was nothing to do about nocturnes. Its still out right ridiculous nothing has been addressed in this thread/directly about the concerns and issues. @ShweeShwee I have a sunbeam if you wanna trade.
InuKimi wrote on 2014-12-31 01:40:41:
Kekira wrote on 2014-12-30 20:16:56:
I'm so peeved. After days of no response from a mod or dev or ANYONE about the issues with this event, they release ANOTHER one on top of it and don't even acknowledge the player frustration. I even see the mods actually exist in said thread. This is just a complete load and I can honestly say this is the first time I've ever actually been ANGRY at the FR staff. It's like they don't care at all to even acknowledge us with a "we see your problems and understand, here's why we did it this way."

Thank you so much, my thoughts exactly as I saw the news update today. -.-

And I decided to buy the fake bears from AH, as the only familiar I got out of 600 chests was one of the Chest ones.
I really have no more words for what's on here. I could bare all this flaws with the event, if only one staff would have said something like Kekira mentioned and I asked for in several posts in this thread. But we hear nothing. This is the real punch in our face in my opinion.

I guess I'm outta here for this year.
I wish all of you guys a Happy New Year, have a lot of fun! :D

Some of us got a response in the new "update" thread. However. It was nothing to do about nocturnes. Its still out right ridiculous nothing has been addressed in this thread/directly about the concerns and issues.

@ShweeShwee I have a sunbeam if you wanna trade.
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
And I have yet to get a nocturne :| And I don't even have the treasure or gems to buy one from the shop :/
And I have yet to get a nocturne :| And I don't even have the treasure or gems to buy one from the shop :/
Ha I can't code… but I did a color! Does that count?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EYsL4ga.gif[/IM[/img]
@ShweeShwee i have a sunbeem ursu if you want it
@ShweeShwee i have a sunbeem ursu if you want it
@Mirandarin Sure! Not sure how to trade things yet though, I'm still kind of a noob, heh. Should I hit you up with a PM?
@Mirandarin Sure! Not sure how to trade things yet though, I'm still kind of a noob, heh. Should I hit you up with a PM?
1 2 ... 395 396 397 398 399 ... 451 452