Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Separate space for pieces in Jigsaw
1 2 3
I apologize if this has been suggested before, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while now.

Jigsaw is my favorite game in the fairgrounds simply because I love puzzles. I'm more content to spend my time in the fairgrounds solving puzzles than I am in any other game, so this is something that frustrates me to know end: the pieces are all over the place and I have to move them all individually to one side of the board just to see what I'm doing. It's because of this that I usually stay in the easy level (I really don't want to move a billion tiny pieces one by one to the edge of the board).

Most online puzzles have a separate space for the pieces to the side or underneath the board they go on, so that the player can sort through and pick out the pieces they want without having to shove aside the clutter.

Another alternative would be to implement a way to pick up multiple pieces at a time to move them aside instead of clicking and dragging each piece individually.
I apologize if this has been suggested before, but it's something that's been on my mind for a while now.

Jigsaw is my favorite game in the fairgrounds simply because I love puzzles. I'm more content to spend my time in the fairgrounds solving puzzles than I am in any other game, so this is something that frustrates me to know end: the pieces are all over the place and I have to move them all individually to one side of the board just to see what I'm doing. It's because of this that I usually stay in the easy level (I really don't want to move a billion tiny pieces one by one to the edge of the board).

Most online puzzles have a separate space for the pieces to the side or underneath the board they go on, so that the player can sort through and pick out the pieces they want without having to shove aside the clutter.

Another alternative would be to implement a way to pick up multiple pieces at a time to move them aside instead of clicking and dragging each piece individually.
I support some sort of solution for this. It took me ages to get through the Hard puzzle (ages being like 50 minutes) because of all the pieces getting in the way. A bigger area or separated areas would be super nice for that. Maybe just make the game-window a lot taller so you can put pieces above/below the put-together pieces.
I support some sort of solution for this. It took me ages to get through the Hard puzzle (ages being like 50 minutes) because of all the pieces getting in the way. A bigger area or separated areas would be super nice for that. Maybe just make the game-window a lot taller so you can put pieces above/below the put-together pieces.
I super agree, why doesn't this have more replies
I super agree, why doesn't this have more replies
This would be really nice to see. I've only played it twice because moving pieces became really tiresome.
This would be really nice to see. I've only played it twice because moving pieces became really tiresome.
jozW8p0.png
Support
Support
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Yes yes yes. I stopped playing jigsaw for this very reason. It's annoying as hell. Support.
Yes yes yes. I stopped playing jigsaw for this very reason. It's annoying as hell. Support.
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
Lots of support for this! I would play Jigsaw more often if I didn't have to spend half the time slowly moving the pieces to the side one by one.
Lots of support for this! I would play Jigsaw more often if I didn't have to spend half the time slowly moving the pieces to the side one by one.
lh5eiml.png
Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point.

*a year and a half ago
Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point.

*a year and a half ago
dang yes please
dang yes please
Professional Grump

I live for memes
TOTALLY SUPPORT. Seriously, I love Jigsaw, but it's really difficult dragging all the pieces and stuff around.
TOTALLY SUPPORT. Seriously, I love Jigsaw, but it's really difficult dragging all the pieces and stuff around.
1 2 3