Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Separate space for pieces in Jigsaw
1 2 3
Completely agreed! At LEAST half the time I spend doing puzzles is just clearing enough space to put the thing together!
Completely agreed! At LEAST half the time I spend doing puzzles is just clearing enough space to put the thing together!
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
I definitely support this! I love the jigsaw puzzles, but they're very time consuming particularly since I use a mouse pad and the movements are crazy. It takes me a long time to do any of the puzzles above "easy".
I definitely support this! I love the jigsaw puzzles, but they're very time consuming particularly since I use a mouse pad and the movements are crazy. It takes me a long time to do any of the puzzles above "easy".
Support!
Support!
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
SuppOrt!
SuppOrt!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
[quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-12-31 20:09:20"]Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point. [size=1]*a year and a half ago[/size][/quote] Support for this to be done faster then
Fjaer wrote on 2014-12-31 20:09:20:
Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point.

*a year and a half ago

Support for this to be done faster then
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
[quote name="fiercekitty64" date="2015-01-01 22:38:20"][quote name="Fjaer" date="2014-12-31 20:09:20"]Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point. [size=1]*a year and a half ago[/size][/quote] Support for this to be done faster then[/quote] My thoughts exactly, haha!
fiercekitty64 wrote on 2015-01-01 22:38:20:
Fjaer wrote on 2014-12-31 20:09:20:
Fortunately, the admins agree that this is needed and confirmed* that they will be adding it at some point.

*a year and a half ago

Support for this to be done faster then

My thoughts exactly, haha!
please yes, i stopped doing puzzles just because of this issue :0
please yes, i stopped doing puzzles just because of this issue :0
42.png
Total support. It takes me an hour to finish a hard puzzle and 20 minutes of that is just moving all the pieces to one side of the board.
Total support. It takes me an hour to finish a hard puzzle and 20 minutes of that is just moving all the pieces to one side of the board.
I support this so much!
I support this so much!
Yeeees please!
Yeeees please!
6klg2iF.png

1 2 3