Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 451 452
@Mombot3000 Okay, thank you! :D I have just been grinding dragons for exaltation so I can make more room. xD My dragons say it's getting too crowded!
@Mombot3000 Okay, thank you! :D I have just been grinding dragons for exaltation so I can make more room. xD My dragons say it's getting too crowded!
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Bokor It's become even rarer to find in the chests. Most are now saving up for the sales.
@Bokor It's become even rarer to find in the chests. Most are now saving up for the sales.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't these guys be available next year as well? As far as the page reads anyway, the only thing it sounds like might not be coming back are the doppleganger familiars for the bears/the bears again.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but won't these guys be available next year as well? As far as the page reads anyway, the only thing it sounds like might not be coming back are the doppleganger familiars for the bears/the bears again.
How do you get the Winter Wind? I dont see it in the shops anywhere
How do you get the Winter Wind? I dont see it in the shops anywhere
CFD73y7.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9115002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91151/9115002_350.png[/img] [/url] Another female, but I'm a sucker for this event.

9115002_350.png

Another female, but I'm a sucker for this event.
[center][size=2]Finally gened up my Gen 1 girl from a few days ago. She cost me an arm and a leg, especially for that circuit, but she's perfect now. ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8924037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89241/8924037_350.png[/img] [/url]
Finally gened up my Gen 1 girl from a few days ago.
She cost me an arm and a leg, especially for that circuit, but she's perfect now. ♥

8924037_350.png
AffiliateBanner.png
EPIC
EPIC
QnDCa0x.gif

QnDCa0x.gif
INTERNAL SCREAMING INTENSIFIES
INTERNAL SCREAMING INTENSIFIES
In my quest to obtain a scroll so far I've grinded the coli, scavenged, and dug since day 1, opened perhaps over 2000 chests and attained:

- Untold amounts of junk and food between grinding and opening the chests
- Several expensive-ish venue or dig item drops like an Unhatched Water Egg, multiple Eliminates, 1 Ambush (ok this one was a lucky grab from Pinkerton and doesn't really count), and Gilded Decorative Chests
- Untold amounts of familiars between the Scorched Forest, Waterway, and Arena
- Untold amounts of bears and imposter bears (I'm seriously only missing the regular fire bear right now and have multiples of EVERY bear except the Fungusbearing Phony and the Sunbeam Ursa. Willing to probably trade almost any bear for the Magma Embear if anyone wants to pm me. XD )
- Multiples of the Jawlocker, Ectoplasmime, and Snarling Mimic familiars
- 7 Nocturne eggs (I sold one, hatched two, and the last 4 are in my vault until I decide what to do with them)

I swear, all I want is one breed scroll. ONE. For my precious Bubonic. ;-; I do realize I've been very lucky with bears and eggs, and yes I'm very happy with my loot, but holy moly this scroll is elusive!

RNG gods I pray to thee, give me just ONE Breed Change: Nocturne scroll this upcoming week. Please RNG. T^T I'm so sick of battling and not looking forward to having to sell all my stuff plus my soul just to buy a scroll... I really want Bubonic to be a Nocturne!

*runs off to take a much needed break now*
In my quest to obtain a scroll so far I've grinded the coli, scavenged, and dug since day 1, opened perhaps over 2000 chests and attained:

- Untold amounts of junk and food between grinding and opening the chests
- Several expensive-ish venue or dig item drops like an Unhatched Water Egg, multiple Eliminates, 1 Ambush (ok this one was a lucky grab from Pinkerton and doesn't really count), and Gilded Decorative Chests
- Untold amounts of familiars between the Scorched Forest, Waterway, and Arena
- Untold amounts of bears and imposter bears (I'm seriously only missing the regular fire bear right now and have multiples of EVERY bear except the Fungusbearing Phony and the Sunbeam Ursa. Willing to probably trade almost any bear for the Magma Embear if anyone wants to pm me. XD )
- Multiples of the Jawlocker, Ectoplasmime, and Snarling Mimic familiars
- 7 Nocturne eggs (I sold one, hatched two, and the last 4 are in my vault until I decide what to do with them)

I swear, all I want is one breed scroll. ONE. For my precious Bubonic. ;-; I do realize I've been very lucky with bears and eggs, and yes I'm very happy with my loot, but holy moly this scroll is elusive!

RNG gods I pray to thee, give me just ONE Breed Change: Nocturne scroll this upcoming week. Please RNG. T^T I'm so sick of battling and not looking forward to having to sell all my stuff plus my soul just to buy a scroll... I really want Bubonic to be a Nocturne!

*runs off to take a much needed break now*
Tvh7k8x_zpsd6dqtg4i.png d8MpUkF.png UserofShadowsMadeThisonFR2_zpsgvn7za54.png
@PlagueDoctor
dang... yo could probably sell the eggs and get a scroll...im probably a few hundred chest behind you...iv gotter 3 imposter bears 3eggs and 4 mimics....at the start I dident have any coli dragons but now I have a team at level 11... I hope you get a scroll...good luck
@PlagueDoctor
dang... yo could probably sell the eggs and get a scroll...im probably a few hundred chest behind you...iv gotter 3 imposter bears 3eggs and 4 mimics....at the start I dident have any coli dragons but now I have a team at level 11... I hope you get a scroll...good luck
Its all just a joke.
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 451 452