Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 451 452
uughh the drop rate on the breed change scroll is PATHETIC. I'm so salty right now..
uughh the drop rate on the breed change scroll is PATHETIC. I'm so salty right now..
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
I used 5 gathering turns to dig from the wind area: nothing. But as soon as I switched to dig from the shadow area, it gave me 12 chests... o.o
I used 5 gathering turns to dig from the wind area: nothing. But as soon as I switched to dig from the shadow area, it gave me 12 chests... o.o
naturetree_by_selenewerewolf-d849yev.pngtumblr_n8v11alwjH1s7ljw8o1_250.gifnaturetree_by_selenewerewolf-d849yev.png
lvl 23 digging and no chests today, got three yesterday... and my friends haven't been getting much luck either.

and from what i see im not the only one with this problem :/
lvl 23 digging and no chests today, got three yesterday... and my friends haven't been getting much luck either.

and from what i see im not the only one with this problem :/
For dragon share posts
Please only pick dragons that aren't for sale/has a familiar.
Thank you!
lvl25, used 10 on digging in Light, 1 on scavenging & 4 on digging in Plague. N.o.t.h.i.n.g.

141 chests opened so far (0 today) - no egg, 3 bears (2 fake, 1 festive).
lvl25, used 10 on digging in Light, 1 on scavenging & 4 on digging in Plague. N.o.t.h.i.n.g.

141 chests opened so far (0 today) - no egg, 3 bears (2 fake, 1 festive).
coH7AEL.png
Finally got a Scroll and have a nice nest ready in 4 days ;_;
Finally got a Scroll and have a nice nest ready in 4 days ;_;
dhJpGiJ.gif
get a load of this - http://awesomescreenshot.com/05d43mq76e (click image to see full size) - best laugh I've had all week. Any takers, lol?
get a load of this - http://awesomescreenshot.com/05d43mq76e (click image to see full size) - best laugh I've had all week. Any takers, lol?
i used all my gathering turns and I ended up with nothing event related. Ugh. the number of chests I get has been dropping more so every day.
i used all my gathering turns and I ended up with nothing event related. Ugh. the number of chests I get has been dropping more so every day.
UqN4jFQ.png
i got 3 chests today.....are you kidding me?
is it juts me or do i get less every day?
i got 3 chests today.....are you kidding me?
is it juts me or do i get less every day?
I opened like 200 chests and didn´t get anything usefuljust many many butt plants.

it´s like the chests are telling me "nope you don´t get one"
I opened like 200 chests and didn´t get anything usefuljust many many butt plants.

it´s like the chests are telling me "nope you don´t get one"
I would happily trade away the four Nocturne eggs I've got for just one breed change scroll. I've been coli grinding since the event began and I have seen neither head nor tail of a scroll.
I would happily trade away the four Nocturne eggs I've got for just one breed change scroll. I've been coli grinding since the event began and I have seen neither head nor tail of a scroll.
1 2 ... 350 351 352 353 354 ... 451 452