Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 451 452
@Ev4

Dig in shadow. I dig exclusively in shadow and usually get 20-25 chests every single time.
@Ev4

Dig in shadow. I dig exclusively in shadow and usually get 20-25 chests every single time.
tumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
@convixy, it was said that chests are found in all zones, and I had no problem before today. .-. And I'm not interested in Shadow digging stuff atm.
@convixy, it was said that chests are found in all zones, and I had no problem before today. .-. And I'm not interested in Shadow digging stuff atm.
coH7AEL.png
This activity lasted a few days later, I passed beyond the hundreds of Chest, out of the obtained six of the nocturne eggs, but, I still hope, hope to get a reel, but the truth is... There has been No.=(
Also the efforts in the Coliseum,people know where the Chest has the opportunity to obtain it?
This activity lasted a few days later, I passed beyond the hundreds of Chest, out of the obtained six of the nocturne eggs, but, I still hope, hope to get a reel, but the truth is... There has been No.=(
Also the efforts in the Coliseum,people know where the Chest has the opportunity to obtain it?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
For the past couple days I went from finding 20-40 chests per scavenging, to finding... none. I haven't found any eggs/scrolls yet either. It sounds like lots of people are finding less & less each day.

I mean, even with the RNG on the chests it's difficult to get anything event-related, but it sounds like lots of people can't even find chests to begin with anymore.
For the past couple days I went from finding 20-40 chests per scavenging, to finding... none. I haven't found any eggs/scrolls yet either. It sounds like lots of people are finding less & less each day.

I mean, even with the RNG on the chests it's difficult to get anything event-related, but it sounds like lots of people can't even find chests to begin with anymore.
dry%20bar%20banner_zpsuotktopn.png
[quote name="MDRatchet" date="2014-12-27 02:29:05"]There are 2000 users up and the coli wont load what the hell[/quote] Coli is still not loading for me four hours after, and there are barely 2000 users on the site, is someone experiencing the same? my net connection is at it's peek as usual
MDRatchet wrote on 2014-12-27 02:29:05:
There are 2000 users up and the coli wont load what the hell

Coli is still not loading for me four hours after, and there are barely 2000 users on the site, is someone experiencing the same? my net connection is at it's peek as usual
The last two days I've been using my gathering turns exclusively for digging.

Zero chests both days. NONE. And only 8 the day before that, full of useless food items.

This holiday is bunk.
The last two days I've been using my gathering turns exclusively for digging.

Zero chests both days. NONE. And only 8 the day before that, full of useless food items.

This holiday is bunk.
@RationalParanoia, @DrerAhv, @GrumpyDeer, @Tangyowl, @TheNerdyBat, @ErisBatt, @Frostauge, @Ev4, @pyrrhicvictini, @Astrii

The gatherings have never really given too many chests since day one, and totally unreliable just as well, one day you get so lucky it is surprising the other its like the worst day for chest gathering.

I'm not sure if it has been done before, i havent found a post about it yet, if someone made a list of elements where people get mosts chests from. I have been trying Plague, Fire and Shadow. Fire has given me the most and Shadow is 2nd on my list of chests received in percentage, plague gave me none so far.

Also, i only dig, because finding eggs is difficult enough all on their own than getting chests.
@RationalParanoia, @DrerAhv, @GrumpyDeer, @Tangyowl, @TheNerdyBat, @ErisBatt, @Frostauge, @Ev4, @pyrrhicvictini, @Astrii

The gatherings have never really given too many chests since day one, and totally unreliable just as well, one day you get so lucky it is surprising the other its like the worst day for chest gathering.

I'm not sure if it has been done before, i havent found a post about it yet, if someone made a list of elements where people get mosts chests from. I have been trying Plague, Fire and Shadow. Fire has given me the most and Shadow is 2nd on my list of chests received in percentage, plague gave me none so far.

Also, i only dig, because finding eggs is difficult enough all on their own than getting chests.
Amaze! New dragon breeds are at the top of my list even if I don't get all of them :D
Amaze! New dragon breeds are at the top of my list even if I don't get all of them :D
ldNLSdw.png
I dont even know why i made this but... thats how i feel i think? [center][img]http://fs2.directupload.net/images/141227/q8f454pa.png[/img][/center] groar so frustrading QAQ
I dont even know why i made this but... thats how i feel i think?
q8f454pa.png

groar so frustrading QAQ
jnrved82.png7sbc7e23.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1499881
Ehhhhhh when like 2/3 months passes it will be a normal dragon.... OR WILL IT? :P
Ehhhhhh when like 2/3 months passes it will be a normal dragon.... OR WILL IT? :P
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 451 452