Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shark Factory *Ridge & Surge Wear*
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 368 369
@Uniformshark oh, your skins and accents are so lovely! :D If there are any still available, could I be put down for a treasure slot for Permafrost? :o
@Uniformshark oh, your skins and accents are so lovely! :D If there are any still available, could I be put down for a treasure slot for Permafrost? :o
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@TabbiCat (paid) @InuShiek (paid) @RoboChick (paid) @Reset (paid) @srirachachacha (paid) @plastic (paid)

I managed to sell the blueprints but still have a little left to get until i can pay everyone the 1000gems fully back if someoen needs them super urgently right now I can pay you in general I'm just 500gems short before I can pay all six of you!
I ask for a lill more patience or one volunteering to be the one waiting a bit longer than the others ;u;
@TabbiCat (paid) @InuShiek (paid) @RoboChick (paid) @Reset (paid) @srirachachacha (paid) @plastic (paid)

I managed to sell the blueprints but still have a little left to get until i can pay everyone the 1000gems fully back if someoen needs them super urgently right now I can pay you in general I'm just 500gems short before I can pay all six of you!
I ask for a lill more patience or one volunteering to be the one waiting a bit longer than the others ;u;
@Uniformshark I don't mind waiting a little longer so you can pay everyone else back :)
@Uniformshark I don't mind waiting a little longer so you can pay everyone else back :)
tumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.png
@InuShiek okay thank you :'D
@InuShiek okay thank you :'D
@Uniformshark

It is a shame about the skins but thanks for the communication! Actually can I just get on the general ping list?
@Uniformshark

It is a shame about the skins but thanks for the communication! Actually can I just get on the general ping list?
Awwwe....too bad the dragonformers skins are discontinued I would've love one
Awwwe....too bad the dragonformers skins are discontinued I would've love one
@puddathere FR staff refused to reprint Screamer so I figured i won't even bother to try with the rest since I already had soooo much trouble with paying peopel back and such. UnU
@puddathere FR staff refused to reprint Screamer so I figured i won't even bother to try with the rest since I already had soooo much trouble with paying peopel back and such. UnU
new content bump
new content bump
@Uniformshark

I'm interested in the Cordyceps accent; I send you 500g?
@Uniformshark

I'm interested in the Cordyceps accent; I send you 500g?
bwuGGyS.png
@Bartolosa I can put you on the list please dont send gems yet ;u; sadly the interest isn't very high so idk when i will be able to make another run, if at all :C
@Bartolosa I can put you on the list please dont send gems yet ;u; sadly the interest isn't very high so idk when i will be able to make another run, if at all :C
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 368 369