Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 451 452
@ShinopaThyme Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated C:
@ShinopaThyme Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated C:
coral-reef-sea.gif
@NoodleTown You bet!
@NoodleTown You bet!
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Wowwie
Wowwie
OTL finally hatched a baby noc who's colors aren't horrid and actually looks nice when slapped on a tert gene! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9015680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90157/9015680_350.png[/img] [/url] might have to splurge on this one
OTL finally hatched a baby noc who's colors aren't horrid and actually looks nice when slapped on a tert gene!

9015680_350.png

might have to splurge on this one
H01Ejx7.png
Well I didn't get a Nocturne egg, but I got a nature egg from one of my best buds!
I've never had an egg hatch into such a perfect dragon before, I mean this lil wyrm has Soil primary, forest secondary, and tangerine tertiary! ALL plant associated!

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!
May it rain eggs and scrolls from all your chests! c:
Well I didn't get a Nocturne egg, but I got a nature egg from one of my best buds!
I've never had an egg hatch into such a perfect dragon before, I mean this lil wyrm has Soil primary, forest secondary, and tangerine tertiary! ALL plant associated!

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!
May it rain eggs and scrolls from all your chests! c:
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=73028&tab=dragon&did=9016036] [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90161/9016036_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Stone/Jungle/Thistle Managed to get this little guy so I have a mate for my girl. I love his colors, and I'm not normally one for them. I am also pleased with how he will look with the genes that I would like for him.

Stone/Jungle/Thistle

Managed to get this little guy so I have a mate for my girl. I love his colors, and I'm not normally one for them. I am also pleased with how he will look with the genes that I would like for him.
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
@Chroniker

Don't worry! You still have a while to get one!!
: ) And if you by chance don't, which I hope doesn't happen, I'll give you one of mine.
@Chroniker

Don't worry! You still have a while to get one!!
: ) And if you by chance don't, which I hope doesn't happen, I'll give you one of mine.
H01Ejx7.png
I have literally opened over 150 strange chests and still no egg. I'm starting to feel a little frustrated since I have been playing this game for 1,5 years and now it's hard for me to get one event egg. I got so angry, that I bought one from auction house, I found a pretty one with kinda cheap price so I couldn't resist ;v;

Well, I guess I'm going to battle in coliseum and try to get even more of those chests. I still want to get atleast one egg during this event ;3;
I have literally opened over 150 strange chests and still no egg. I'm starting to feel a little frustrated since I have been playing this game for 1,5 years and now it's hard for me to get one event egg. I got so angry, that I bought one from auction house, I found a pretty one with kinda cheap price so I couldn't resist ;v;

Well, I guess I'm going to battle in coliseum and try to get even more of those chests. I still want to get atleast one egg during this event ;3;
I know it have small chance but I need one scroll for my Nocturne crystal/facet/spines breeding plan.

So here is my offer: I can give unhatched Nocturne egg for Nocturne breed change scroll.

Yeah, it's stupid but I want to try xD
I know it have small chance but I need one scroll for my Nocturne crystal/facet/spines breeding plan.

So here is my offer: I can give unhatched Nocturne egg for Nocturne breed change scroll.

Yeah, it's stupid but I want to try xD
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Funoccorono

I've opened over 400 chests and only ONE egg so far (and zero scrolls). Frustration is starting to feel like a very inadequate descriptor. *sigh*
@Funoccorono

I've opened over 400 chests and only ONE egg so far (and zero scrolls). Frustration is starting to feel like a very inadequate descriptor. *sigh*
1 2 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 451 452