Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 451 452
I just opened 162 chests, for a total of a Snarling Mimic, a Magma Embear, and a Hibernal Starbear. Now at 600 chests exactly, no eggs or scrolls. D:

But hey, familiars! That's better than buttplants and fish!
I just opened 162 chests, for a total of a Snarling Mimic, a Magma Embear, and a Hibernal Starbear. Now at 600 chests exactly, no eggs or scrolls. D:

But hey, familiars! That's better than buttplants and fish!
TOO MANY CUTE NOCTURNE BABIES HELP
My Chests from yesterdays/todays grinding! Out of 279 Chests :0 3 Eggs :0 !!!! I was so surprised !!! and 2 Familiars. Here are the Bebes [img]http://i.imgur.com/zQCr3Iq.png[/img] Steel/Thistle/Aqua [img]http://i.imgur.com/eHDVUbJ.png[/img] Slate/Maize/Azure [img]http://i.imgur.com/nHtMCPo.png[/img] Rust/Sunshine/Jade
My Chests from yesterdays/todays grinding! Out of 279 Chests :0

3 Eggs :0 !!!! I was so surprised !!! and 2 Familiars.

Here are the Bebes
zQCr3Iq.png
Steel/Thistle/Aqua

eHDVUbJ.png
Slate/Maize/Azure

nHtMCPo.png
Rust/Sunshine/Jade
@furrybae

Congrats! I need some of your luck! ;D
@furrybae

Congrats! I need some of your luck! ;D
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Shatterbane Don't lose hope. :) Just keep it up, still have some time to go.
@Shatterbane Don't lose hope. :) Just keep it up, still have some time to go.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme I really don't agree that because this event is engineered to make FR money, users shouldn't complain, or expect staff to respond to complaints. FR is a game. It should be fun. If people aren't having fun, they leave. If they feel like the staff of the site don't care about the opinions of the userbase, they leave. I'm sure that putting video ads on all the flash games (a la Youtube) would supply more ad revenue, but they'd never do that. Why? Because players would get frustrated and leave. There are definitely entitled complaints happening but it's not unreasonable to say 'hey, the mechanics of this event have issues.'

Apologies if that's not what you mean to imply, but that's how I read it.
@ShinopaThyme I really don't agree that because this event is engineered to make FR money, users shouldn't complain, or expect staff to respond to complaints. FR is a game. It should be fun. If people aren't having fun, they leave. If they feel like the staff of the site don't care about the opinions of the userbase, they leave. I'm sure that putting video ads on all the flash games (a la Youtube) would supply more ad revenue, but they'd never do that. Why? Because players would get frustrated and leave. There are definitely entitled complaints happening but it's not unreasonable to say 'hey, the mechanics of this event have issues.'

Apologies if that's not what you mean to imply, but that's how I read it.
@QueenCheetah93

Thanks :D pretty happy with them. Now I gotta work harder if I want a scroll :3
@QueenCheetah93

Thanks :D pretty happy with them. Now I gotta work harder if I want a scroll :3
@ShinopaThyme

Not to sound rude but you have been here a bit over month. Fun facts! Only new people play fair. Very few older players ever venture to the torture known as fair unless they arnt willing to wait on AH. I dont want to over guess but id say at least 60ish% of all older players coli grind for treasure flow and the rest sell dragons (in this market coli is better!) Coli is faster and always has the chance for a huge payout. Back in the sites early days people begged, and I mean begged for a better pay out from fair. With the cap, all it would do is reduce grind time. By people, I mean the mass majority of all players supported it, not just a small group. FR did it! They bumped the pay and everyone was happy. Month later it got nerfed down past its original point. Rage followed, fair died and coli grinding was born.

As for making money, this site gets it money mainly from ads. Now tell me, if the event is fun for all, do you think more people would play and play more often?? When this event first took off 6k people were in coli. Now its 3.6k. Less people playing = less money. Now gem sales! Im sure they have bumped a bit as people are putting shiny genes on their new hatchies or scattering the ones they have. But dont you think if more people needed genes.... more money would be made? Now unless FR makes money for each trash item from strange chests... To tell me if the drops were higher theyd loose money is frankly a cop out.

Point and fact. Make the event fun(in this case dont make the drops so awful) would cause a burst of people playing/buying genes = more money. Changing the event is a win all around. Now im not saying they should drop everything and do this but one thing FR has needed to work on FOR A LONG TIME *points at admins* is better communication. Let the community know you hear them and that alone will reduce complaints.

And if you feel you want to revert back to the "just wait it out and you can get it" statement. Why would people want to? They already dumped 15 hours with nothing to show? I have friends and life outside this game, especially right now. So tell me why I should dump another 15 hours with no real guarantee of returns. Thats the complaint here and it is valid and true!

This is my last rant, if you dont get why people are upset after this then I give up. Best of luck in your hunting friend, may your drops be divine!
@ShinopaThyme

Not to sound rude but you have been here a bit over month. Fun facts! Only new people play fair. Very few older players ever venture to the torture known as fair unless they arnt willing to wait on AH. I dont want to over guess but id say at least 60ish% of all older players coli grind for treasure flow and the rest sell dragons (in this market coli is better!) Coli is faster and always has the chance for a huge payout. Back in the sites early days people begged, and I mean begged for a better pay out from fair. With the cap, all it would do is reduce grind time. By people, I mean the mass majority of all players supported it, not just a small group. FR did it! They bumped the pay and everyone was happy. Month later it got nerfed down past its original point. Rage followed, fair died and coli grinding was born.

As for making money, this site gets it money mainly from ads. Now tell me, if the event is fun for all, do you think more people would play and play more often?? When this event first took off 6k people were in coli. Now its 3.6k. Less people playing = less money. Now gem sales! Im sure they have bumped a bit as people are putting shiny genes on their new hatchies or scattering the ones they have. But dont you think if more people needed genes.... more money would be made? Now unless FR makes money for each trash item from strange chests... To tell me if the drops were higher theyd loose money is frankly a cop out.

Point and fact. Make the event fun(in this case dont make the drops so awful) would cause a burst of people playing/buying genes = more money. Changing the event is a win all around. Now im not saying they should drop everything and do this but one thing FR has needed to work on FOR A LONG TIME *points at admins* is better communication. Let the community know you hear them and that alone will reduce complaints.

And if you feel you want to revert back to the "just wait it out and you can get it" statement. Why would people want to? They already dumped 15 hours with nothing to show? I have friends and life outside this game, especially right now. So tell me why I should dump another 15 hours with no real guarantee of returns. Thats the complaint here and it is valid and true!

This is my last rant, if you dont get why people are upset after this then I give up. Best of luck in your hunting friend, may your drops be divine!
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
So a quick question (and I'm extremely sorry if its been answered already) but I'm fairly new to The Coliseum and battling (my highest dragons are at lvl 6 since I've been grinding them for a couple of hours). Anyway I digress, for a low level person like myself which is the best place to get those mimic chest thinger encounters? I'm hopeful for a dragon (I've done digging and have got lots of food items well...mainly food items) so I'm just curious where about I should expect more encounters with tongue boxes C:

Thanks in advance for any help~
So a quick question (and I'm extremely sorry if its been answered already) but I'm fairly new to The Coliseum and battling (my highest dragons are at lvl 6 since I've been grinding them for a couple of hours). Anyway I digress, for a low level person like myself which is the best place to get those mimic chest thinger encounters? I'm hopeful for a dragon (I've done digging and have got lots of food items well...mainly food items) so I'm just curious where about I should expect more encounters with tongue boxes C:

Thanks in advance for any help~
coral-reef-sea.gif
@Gerrik Don't let my seniority fool you; I have been here much longer than expected. I did have a previous account when the site was in infancy.
My opinion is my opinion; you don't have to enjoy it, nor hate it if that's not what your desire is. But I support the game and the event as well as the administration. You don't have to participate in the event if you don't like or don't think it's fun. Simple as that. I spent much more than 15 hours getting my eggs, so it sounds more like it's based on the strength of the determination of the player if they decide to continue or not. Nothing more. People can complain all they want about the situation. It's not going to change.
@Gerrik Don't let my seniority fool you; I have been here much longer than expected. I did have a previous account when the site was in infancy.
My opinion is my opinion; you don't have to enjoy it, nor hate it if that's not what your desire is. But I support the game and the event as well as the administration. You don't have to participate in the event if you don't like or don't think it's fun. Simple as that. I spent much more than 15 hours getting my eggs, so it sounds more like it's based on the strength of the determination of the player if they decide to continue or not. Nothing more. People can complain all they want about the situation. It's not going to change.
@NoodleTown Since your dragons are at a lower level right now, I suggest going into the Woodland Path. It's the lowest stage that carries the chests.
@NoodleTown Since your dragons are at a lower level right now, I suggest going into the Woodland Path. It's the lowest stage that carries the chests.
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 451 452