Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 451 452
I haven't been able to find one of their eggs yet! I keep getting the same insect over and over again! Oh well.
I haven't been able to find one of their eggs yet! I keep getting the same insect over and over again! Oh well.
[quote name="FurryBae" date="2014-12-24 16:18:08"]Someone said the drop rate is higher for higher level dragons. Is this true ? They said : Lower level the Mimic the less it is likely to give an egg or scroll..or familiar.[/quote] reposting to see if anyone knows if this is true.
FurryBae wrote on 2014-12-24 16:18:08:
Someone said the drop rate is higher for higher level dragons. Is this true ?
They said : Lower level the Mimic the less it is likely to give an egg or scroll..or familiar.

reposting to see if anyone knows if this is true.
@furrybae

The mimics in the woodland and scorched woods have lowish drop rates, the arena drop rates are higher, and the kelp beds and golem workshop mimics have a drop rate of 100%
@furrybae

The mimics in the woodland and scorched woods have lowish drop rates, the arena drop rates are higher, and the kelp beds and golem workshop mimics have a drop rate of 100%
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@faelrin Wow, looks like you got a good haul of 'em! I'd love to take the little rose female, ID# 8883385, off your hands!
@faelrin Wow, looks like you got a good haul of 'em! I'd love to take the little rose female, ID# 8883385, off your hands!
m59NfS2.png
Alright I'll send a trade. She was actually my first.
Alright I'll send a trade. She was actually my first.
Thanks!
Thanks!
m59NfS2.png
@QueenCheetah93

Thank You, I didn't know this was more in favor of the higher leveled dragons in this event. I'll start grinding in the Arena then, I don't find a lot of Mimics there ;-;
@QueenCheetah93

Thank You, I didn't know this was more in favor of the higher leveled dragons in this event. I'll start grinding in the Arena then, I don't find a lot of Mimics there ;-;
@furrybae

I've actually done most of my grinding in the arena as well, and have found a good deal of mimics (well, ectoplasmines). They are usually in groups of 2 with 1 other enemy, or groups of 3 or 4 by themselves.

I think it's because you can battle more enemies in less time in the lower levels, so you get a lower drop rate. I don't like it much either though- wish I had a kickass team to kill in the workshop

I've gotten about 100 chests over the past 3 hours from there, so don't lose heart!

(... although I'm sure they are all full of buttplants and leafbugs)
@furrybae

I've actually done most of my grinding in the arena as well, and have found a good deal of mimics (well, ectoplasmines). They are usually in groups of 2 with 1 other enemy, or groups of 3 or 4 by themselves.

I think it's because you can battle more enemies in less time in the lower levels, so you get a lower drop rate. I don't like it much either though- wish I had a kickass team to kill in the workshop

I've gotten about 100 chests over the past 3 hours from there, so don't lose heart!

(... although I'm sure they are all full of buttplants and leafbugs)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
(Ok, so FR swallowed my post..)
@QueenCheetah93

I haven't scatterscrolled my male yet (Toad is horribly poor. Though it's my own fault). Remy is actually an perfect mate for my sand female apparently. Shall I send an crossroads with the ice male in it?

Their range -> http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=50,33,34,17,40,44,1
(Ok, so FR swallowed my post..)
@QueenCheetah93

I haven't scatterscrolled my male yet (Toad is horribly poor. Though it's my own fault). Remy is actually an perfect mate for my sand female apparently. Shall I send an crossroads with the ice male in it?

Their range -> http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=50,33,34,17,40,44,1
@toadmonkey

Would you like to trade then? :) If so just send me the CR

(I'm poor too XD Hence the last 3 hours in the coli)
@toadmonkey

Would you like to trade then? :) If so just send me the CR

(I'm poor too XD Hence the last 3 hours in the coli)
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
1 2 ... 318 319 320 321 322 ... 451 452