Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 451 452
If you can do the golem workshop or the kelp bed they're EVERYWHERE. Golem workshop about 3/4 encounters there's a mimic

But yes- the lower level areas they definitely seemed to reduce the encounter ratio and drop rate.
If you can do the golem workshop or the kelp bed they're EVERYWHERE. Golem workshop about 3/4 encounters there's a mimic

But yes- the lower level areas they definitely seemed to reduce the encounter ratio and drop rate.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@QueenCheetah93
I only have the 1 Sundial Imposter, if I had 2 than I would, thanks for the offer though c:

I'm hoping Chest 800 will be my lucky chest and I'll finally get a scroll, I'm very hopeful xD
I don't want eggs, I sold 2 I've had, hatched 1, and I have 1 left over that I might keep if I can't get a scroll.
@QueenCheetah93
I only have the 1 Sundial Imposter, if I had 2 than I would, thanks for the offer though c:

I'm hoping Chest 800 will be my lucky chest and I'll finally get a scroll, I'm very hopeful xD
I don't want eggs, I sold 2 I've had, hatched 1, and I have 1 left over that I might keep if I can't get a scroll.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
I'm grateful for every familiar, egg, and/or scroll I get. You won't see me complaining about the amount I have or the amount I don't have. I think too many people are dwelling over what they don't have too early on in the event. Keep in mind the event isn't even half way over.
I'm grateful for every familiar, egg, and/or scroll I get. You won't see me complaining about the amount I have or the amount I don't have. I think too many people are dwelling over what they don't have too early on in the event. Keep in mind the event isn't even half way over.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme I'm mostly just frustrated that I've spent at least fifteen hours in the Coliseum since the event started and used all my gathering turns on Digging and Scavenging, and out of a few hundred chests I have food items, trinkets, and one familiar. That's it. No eggs, no scrolls. The drop rate is seriously out of whack if I can do this and get nothing but one bear, while other people can open twenty chests and get the rare items from half of them. :/
@ShinopaThyme I'm mostly just frustrated that I've spent at least fifteen hours in the Coliseum since the event started and used all my gathering turns on Digging and Scavenging, and out of a few hundred chests I have food items, trinkets, and one familiar. That's it. No eggs, no scrolls. The drop rate is seriously out of whack if I can do this and get nothing but one bear, while other people can open twenty chests and get the rare items from half of them. :/
@tiassa I myself didn't get eggs until I reached 700 and 1000 chests. Didn't complain about it, just kept going because I was determined enough. I can't say much about the chances of getting eggs or anything, but sometimes you gotta create your own luck. It's still early on in the game so there are still chances.
@tiassa I myself didn't get eggs until I reached 700 and 1000 chests. Didn't complain about it, just kept going because I was determined enough. I can't say much about the chances of getting eggs or anything, but sometimes you gotta create your own luck. It's still early on in the game so there are still chances.
@tiassa I hear you, but at least the prices in the au are going down for those of us who can't seem to find anything. I've got a baby with markings now thanks to a kind user, and I sold the rest of my chests (since that's all I wanted lol) and decided to splurge and get myself another baby that I turned crystal.

So I'm content. Sure it stinks that I didn't find anything on my own but I did find a lot of familiars in the coli, plus apparel and a huge amount of bears (I have 15 bear familiars now lol)
@tiassa I hear you, but at least the prices in the au are going down for those of us who can't seem to find anything. I've got a baby with markings now thanks to a kind user, and I sold the rest of my chests (since that's all I wanted lol) and decided to splurge and get myself another baby that I turned crystal.

So I'm content. Sure it stinks that I didn't find anything on my own but I did find a lot of familiars in the coli, plus apparel and a huge amount of bears (I have 15 bear familiars now lol)
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
Shinopa, you have a lot in your lair xD I can see why you're pretty satisfied with yourself. I for one took a while to find an egg xP however only found 1. I don't want to buy one, I like the thrill of finding my own.
Shinopa, you have a lot in your lair xD I can see why you're pretty satisfied with yourself. I for one took a while to find an egg xP however only found 1. I don't want to buy one, I like the thrill of finding my own.
@FurryBae I purchased the majority in my lair, keep in mind. ;) I actually purchased them with my own money.
@FurryBae I purchased the majority in my lair, keep in mind. ;) I actually purchased them with my own money.
@ShinopaThyme

People are complaining about the lack of rewards. Its hard to keep going when you work and work and get nothing in return. A great grind game comes from work a bit get a bit, work a lot get rewarded big. This is work a ton and have only the possibility of winning at all, big or small. Thats the problem and I think thats where all the complaints are coming from.

Im not gonna sit here and say its not fair because that is also incorrect. Its fair for everyone, its just not equal. Its random for all. Its all up to the RNG gods and thats where people have a problem. Ive only had 4 eggs and im happy. Only took close to 1.4k chests to get them. Whats upsetting people is, for example, I opened 1.4k chests, got 4 eggs. Someone else opened 200 got the same eggs and a scroll. See what im getting at?

I do agree that the event isnt over and people shouldnt just loose their minds over not getting something in a short time but i'll be honest here..... If by the end I hold my pace and manage to rack up near 6-8k chests and dont find a scroll I will be a bit upset.
@ShinopaThyme

People are complaining about the lack of rewards. Its hard to keep going when you work and work and get nothing in return. A great grind game comes from work a bit get a bit, work a lot get rewarded big. This is work a ton and have only the possibility of winning at all, big or small. Thats the problem and I think thats where all the complaints are coming from.

Im not gonna sit here and say its not fair because that is also incorrect. Its fair for everyone, its just not equal. Its random for all. Its all up to the RNG gods and thats where people have a problem. Ive only had 4 eggs and im happy. Only took close to 1.4k chests to get them. Whats upsetting people is, for example, I opened 1.4k chests, got 4 eggs. Someone else opened 200 got the same eggs and a scroll. See what im getting at?

I do agree that the event isnt over and people shouldnt just loose their minds over not getting something in a short time but i'll be honest here..... If by the end I hold my pace and manage to rack up near 6-8k chests and dont find a scroll I will be a bit upset.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
Totally Agree with Gerrik
Totally Agree with Gerrik
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 451 452