Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 451 452
[quote name="elixodus" date="2014-12-24 12:07:52"]@Gummypuss There are so many eggs and dragons in the AH. People are getting things, just sometimes the luck isn't great.[/quote] What about the people opening 800+ chests and getting absolutely nothing? The drop rate NEEDS to be higher, people figured out the drop rate for eggs/scrolls is below 1% I understand they're supposed to be [i]~*~*~rare~*~*~[/i] but this is ridiculous
elixodus wrote on 2014-12-24 12:07:52:
@Gummypuss There are so many eggs and dragons in the AH. People are getting things, just sometimes the luck isn't great.

What about the people opening 800+ chests and getting absolutely nothing?
The drop rate NEEDS to be higher, people figured out the drop rate for eggs/scrolls is below 1%

I understand they're supposed to be ~*~*~rare~*~*~ but this is ridiculous
N4h8OZz.gif
@Kodelaine I never said the drop rates were good! x3 But it is far from anyone barely getting anything. The drop rates suck, ya.
@Kodelaine I never said the drop rates were good! x3 But it is far from anyone barely getting anything. The drop rates suck, ya.
I found my first nocturne egg today ;w; I love it
I found my first nocturne egg today ;w; I love it
tumblr_np95yg0Dpg1uqiftno1_500.png
[center]Well time to wander around aimlessly for a Nocturne, but literally if I don't get one by the end of this event, I am going to FLIP my computer! ... And desk if possible. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/mad.gif[/img] Literally.[/center]
Well time to wander around aimlessly for a Nocturne, but literally if I don't get one by the end of this event, I am going to FLIP my computer!

... And desk if possible.

mad.gif

Literally.
Hatched my second one today! Though, now I need a Male one so when the time comes, I can breed them.
Hatched my second one today! Though, now I need a Male one so when the time comes, I can breed them.
@Kodelaine There have been many people who have gotten theirs within the first 30 chests opened. And it's still early on in the event, we still have until the 4th.
@Kodelaine There have been many people who have gotten theirs within the first 30 chests opened. And it's still early on in the event, we still have until the 4th.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
First one to ping me gets this critter for free. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7703.png[/img]
First one to ping me gets this critter for free.
7703.png
Crunchy Moth Legs... It could be a good name for a breakfast cereal.
1577.png1671.png1575.png
@Detonatress
oDo
@Detonatress
oDo
37039_s.gif tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I've got plenty lol
I've got plenty lol
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
I didn't bother counting how many chests I'd opened (though judging by the amount of chest-related food items, well over 200) when I finally got my little guy and blinged him out. Meet Arrakis! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90009/9000862_350.png?mtime=VJskxAACpnY.png[/img]
I didn't bother counting how many chests I'd opened (though judging by the amount of chest-related food items, well over 200) when I finally got my little guy and blinged him out. Meet Arrakis!

9000862_350.png?mtime=VJskxAACpnY.png
m59NfS2.png
1 2 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 451 452