Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 451 452
@elixodus That's my problem too. (Well that and I still haven't hatched a female for breeding purposes)

I really want to get an egg or two to give to people but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the temptation of opening them. I sense a lot of treasure sunk into genes and possibly a scatterscroll or two in my future.
@elixodus That's my problem too. (Well that and I still haven't hatched a female for breeding purposes)

I really want to get an egg or two to give to people but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist the temptation of opening them. I sense a lot of treasure sunk into genes and possibly a scatterscroll or two in my future.
@ShinopaThyme Ya, true. Though I'd like to spice up my first two at least :) Especially cause the one is a baby forever
@ShinopaThyme Ya, true. Though I'd like to spice up my first two at least :) Especially cause the one is a baby forever
Site hiccups aside, this has been a really lovely update with so many things! Along with the bears (both old and new!), the Nocturnes are absolutely amazing and I like that everybody has a chance of finding eggs/scrolls instead of just the people with money. RNG can be downright fickle, but with Night of the Nocturne being two weeks long, the chances that somebody will get something out of this event is pretty high and I appreciate the devs giving us something to do this month. Hopefully everybody will get something special of their own before the year ends, but if not, Nocturne numbers will hopefully grow and we can all get one in the end.

Thank you admins (for extending the event) and for giving us so many new things! May you (and everybody else here) all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Site hiccups aside, this has been a really lovely update with so many things! Along with the bears (both old and new!), the Nocturnes are absolutely amazing and I like that everybody has a chance of finding eggs/scrolls instead of just the people with money. RNG can be downright fickle, but with Night of the Nocturne being two weeks long, the chances that somebody will get something out of this event is pretty high and I appreciate the devs giving us something to do this month. Hopefully everybody will get something special of their own before the year ends, but if not, Nocturne numbers will hopefully grow and we can all get one in the end.

Thank you admins (for extending the event) and for giving us so many new things! May you (and everybody else here) all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@elixodus I've seen how much they cost in the AH. Good grief, a fortune.
@elixodus I've seen how much they cost in the AH. Good grief, a fortune.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Just hatched this pastel baby with a good tert, thank the heavens. [s]Also thank RNG gods and goddesses for matching eye color. [/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8999516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89996/8999516_350.png[/img] [/url] On chest 562 if anyone is interested aha!
Just hatched this pastel baby with a good tert, thank the heavens. Also thank RNG gods and goddesses for matching eye color.

8999516_350.png

On chest 562 if anyone is interested aha!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
So are you guys ever gonna fix the drop rate for eggs/scrolls because I'm seeing people in the FR tag opening 1,000+ chests and not getting a single [redacted] thing

This is bull
So are you guys ever gonna fix the drop rate for eggs/scrolls because I'm seeing people in the FR tag opening 1,000+ chests and not getting a single [redacted] thing

This is bull
N4h8OZz.gif
Lmao cool update but barely anyone is getting anything what is this.
Lmao cool update but barely anyone is getting anything what is this.
bill_cipher_pixel_by_macafruits-d7uo0f6.gif
@Gummypuss There are so many eggs and dragons in the AH. People are getting things, just sometimes the luck isn't great.
@Gummypuss There are so many eggs and dragons in the AH. People are getting things, just sometimes the luck isn't great.
@elixodus True.
@elixodus True.
bill_cipher_pixel_by_macafruits-d7uo0f6.gif
Finally got a cute little reef snail just regular grinding! :D Been wanting one of those.
Finally got a cute little reef snail just regular grinding! :D Been wanting one of those.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 308 309 310 311 312 ... 451 452