Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 451 452
[quote name="FurryBae" date="2014-12-22 22:45:30"]Scotched Forest is loaded with them if anyone wants to try that area. Have been in that area for maybe an hour and 30 minutes and have 90-100 chests..100 more to go before 200. Then I open them *crosses fingers*[/quote] I was in the scorched forest earlier and got about ten chests over the span of almost three hours. Definitely frustrating and tedious. No eggs or anything out of the chests either, of course. I dunno what it is about me, maybe my RNG is borked, but people are digging up tons of chests and winning tons from the Coli and I just can't get nearly what others are getting. Adding the rarity on top of that - opened about 200 chests (most of which I bought), and found two familiars, no egg or scroll (and I already had the familiars, boo). So definitely hoping my luck improves, and quick. I certainly like the idea of the event, and it's nice to be able to have motivation to level up in the coli - I still can't fight in Waterways/Arena yet, too low of a level- but it'd be nice if I was just a little more lucky. Those new familiars are cute!
FurryBae wrote on 2014-12-22 22:45:30:
Scotched Forest is loaded with them if anyone wants to try that area. Have been in that area for maybe an hour and 30 minutes and have 90-100 chests..100 more to go before 200. Then I open them *crosses fingers*
I was in the scorched forest earlier and got about ten chests over the span of almost three hours. Definitely frustrating and tedious. No eggs or anything out of the chests either, of course.

I dunno what it is about me, maybe my RNG is borked, but people are digging up tons of chests and winning tons from the Coli and I just can't get nearly what others are getting. Adding the rarity on top of that - opened about 200 chests (most of which I bought), and found two familiars, no egg or scroll (and I already had the familiars, boo). So definitely hoping my luck improves, and quick. I certainly like the idea of the event, and it's nice to be able to have motivation to level up in the coli - I still can't fight in Waterways/Arena yet, too low of a level- but it'd be nice if I was just a little more lucky. Those new familiars are cute!
For three hours after Refresh the site will be lagging as hell from the over-load of players!
So if you have planned for stuff, do it now or see if there is a chance that you can do things as it goes, but experience tells that its gonna get freezing laggy.
For three hours after Refresh the site will be lagging as hell from the over-load of players!
So if you have planned for stuff, do it now or see if there is a chance that you can do things as it goes, but experience tells that its gonna get freezing laggy.
i will take 50 pls and thx
i will take 50 pls and thx
You can do it!! I've gotten about 350 chests today with a grand total of 4 unhatched eggs.

The arena is definitely the best coli location to grind.

And with that, I head off to sleep. Good luck, everyone!
You can do it!! I've gotten about 350 chests today with a grand total of 4 unhatched eggs.

The arena is definitely the best coli location to grind.

And with that, I head off to sleep. Good luck, everyone!
H01Ejx7.png
Please staff an ''open all'' button would be great! ;c My hand hurts after opening 600+ chests.
At least i got 3 eggs (Gave 2 away for cheap) and a breed change scroll.
Please staff an ''open all'' button would be great! ;c My hand hurts after opening 600+ chests.
At least i got 3 eggs (Gave 2 away for cheap) and a breed change scroll.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Joubu , Thanks xD !

(\vov/) *rolls in the sprinkles*
@Joubu , Thanks xD !

(\vov/) *rolls in the sprinkles*
Another day where my digging/scavenging gives no chests. The coli is okay but it sucks that mostly all the items are luck based/only from chests. At least with the turkey you could collect and/or battle it. You can do this with the mimics but I would have liked an alt way to get the bears.
Another day where my digging/scavenging gives no chests. The coli is okay but it sucks that mostly all the items are luck based/only from chests. At least with the turkey you could collect and/or battle it. You can do this with the mimics but I would have liked an alt way to get the bears.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
not impressed that i got absolutely nothing from scavenging or digging
not impressed that i got absolutely nothing from scavenging or digging
So far I've gotten two eggs (yay!) and a Livewire Grizzly. I already had it though. Boo.
I'm not even trying to keep track, but I think I've opened about 100-200? Not really sure.

Also, I'm seconding the 'open all' suggestion. It is rather tedious to open them one at a time when you have piles and piles of chests in your hoard. :/
So far I've gotten two eggs (yay!) and a Livewire Grizzly. I already had it though. Boo.
I'm not even trying to keep track, but I think I've opened about 100-200? Not really sure.

Also, I'm seconding the 'open all' suggestion. It is rather tedious to open them one at a time when you have piles and piles of chests in your hoard. :/
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
Used all my turns on scavenging and digging again. Got a grand total of: 0 chests, 0 eggs, and the increasing sense of disdain for the whole thing. Went and blew some money I shouldn't have on 10 chests... from them I got some food and some trinkets. This is just awesome. Super fun.
Used all my turns on scavenging and digging again. Got a grand total of: 0 chests, 0 eggs, and the increasing sense of disdain for the whole thing. Went and blew some money I shouldn't have on 10 chests... from them I got some food and some trinkets. This is just awesome. Super fun.
1 2 ... 270 271 272 273 274 ... 451 452