Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 451 452
Does anyone know if the bear familiar doppelgangers will only be available this year?
Does anyone know if the bear familiar doppelgangers will only be available this year?
@toadmonkey

I go to scorched forest. With good load times I can do about 6 battles a min and get at least 1 chest. Takes me about an hour to get 100 chests.
@toadmonkey

I go to scorched forest. With good load times I can do about 6 battles a min and get at least 1 chest. Takes me about an hour to get 100 chests.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
@Queencheetah93

I don't know whether to spend some time training in areas where mimics don't appear to get them up to a level where the Arena is an option or continue in the scorched forest then..

I want to train up my 2 lvl 12s and lvl 11 anyway. I'll probably swap out my current fighter for a lvl 15 glass cannon and drag the team through the waterways for a bit.
@Queencheetah93

I don't know whether to spend some time training in areas where mimics don't appear to get them up to a level where the Arena is an option or continue in the scorched forest then..

I want to train up my 2 lvl 12s and lvl 11 anyway. I'll probably swap out my current fighter for a lvl 15 glass cannon and drag the team through the waterways for a bit.
@toadmonkey

I am just below the level to where I can attempt the kelp and golem workshop. :p Ughh.

Best of luck!! Try doing battles an arena or two above where you are. Its not as hard to survive a battle as you may think, and the points help out!
@toadmonkey

I am just below the level to where I can attempt the kelp and golem workshop. :p Ughh.

Best of luck!! Try doing battles an arena or two above where you are. Its not as hard to survive a battle as you may think, and the points help out!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@QueenCheetah93

Yeah, I normally take my teams into higher arenas. The new build I'm working on is pretty sturdy as long as I have a fighter, mage and tank in the battles.

Hopefully you'll be able to level up at some point so you can get into the kelp beds and workshop :)
@QueenCheetah93

Yeah, I normally take my teams into higher arenas. The new build I'm working on is pretty sturdy as long as I have a fighter, mage and tank in the battles.

Hopefully you'll be able to level up at some point so you can get into the kelp beds and workshop :)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8941148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89412/8941148_350.png[/img] [/url] Poor ugly baby will grow into a poor ugly Dargun... Finally, after having 100 chests today (I am glad it took only 100 and not 700 like other people, my deepest condolences to you guys!), I can finally stop and start with christmas cleaning, cooking preparations, cookies and tending to my kids. The sheet I kept today. [quote]100 chests Leaves 5 5 5 5 5 5 I Buttplants 5 5 5 5 I Chameleon 5 5 5 5 5 5 Flounder 5 5 5 5 Puppet 5 Mirror 5 I Sunbeam Ursa I Candle IIII Magnifier 5 III Jawlocker I Unhatched Norcturne Egg Archived I[/quote] 31 Leaf Bugs 21 Living Stones 30 Chameleons 20 Flounders 5 Puppet Trinkets 6 Mirror Trinkets 1 Sunbeam Ursa Familiar 4 Candle Trinkets 7 Magnifying thingies. 1 Jawlocker Familiar One Unhatched Nocturne Egg. Man I almost cried *lol* (All in all about 250 chests opened today and yesterday) And still not happy with the performance issues. WHEN I am on the coli, it works. But GETTING there. I got 15 timeouts today, trying to reach FR. My Clan page is borked. (Get better server/s, FR staff!)

8941148_350.png

Poor ugly baby will grow into a poor ugly Dargun...

Finally, after having 100 chests today (I am glad it took only 100 and not 700 like other people, my deepest condolences to you guys!), I can finally stop and start with christmas cleaning, cooking preparations, cookies and tending to my kids.

The sheet I kept today.
Quote:
100 chests

Leaves 5 5 5 5 5 5 I
Buttplants 5 5 5 5 I
Chameleon 5 5 5 5 5 5
Flounder 5 5 5 5
Puppet 5
Mirror 5 I
Sunbeam Ursa I
Candle IIII
Magnifier 5 III
Jawlocker I
Unhatched Norcturne Egg Archived I

31 Leaf Bugs
21 Living Stones
30 Chameleons
20 Flounders
5 Puppet Trinkets
6 Mirror Trinkets
1 Sunbeam Ursa Familiar
4 Candle Trinkets
7 Magnifying thingies.
1 Jawlocker Familiar

One Unhatched Nocturne Egg.

Man I almost cried *lol*

(All in all about 250 chests opened today and yesterday)

And still not happy with the performance issues.
WHEN I am on the coli, it works.
But GETTING there. I got 15 timeouts today, trying to reach FR.
My Clan page is borked.

(Get better server/s, FR staff!)
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
No matter how much I adore this update and the new completely awesome dragon and familiars, omg it's frustrating.

It's certainly NOT worth the effort wasting all gathering turns (where I could've collected food that my lair really needs) just to get 3 fish and a chameleon (4 chests in 20 gathering turns... just wow)

I guess it's just too bad for me with that rotten luck, and the fact that I have nowhere near enough time this christmas to grind the coliseum efficiently for more chests (although, with the 200+ chests that has given me so far only measly amounts of food and odd trinkets, that's hardly worth the effort either).

Oh well, I'm be patient and hope I'll be able to afford a scroll or an egg or a hatchling at some point in the future. Not exactly the kind of joykiller I needed this Christmas, that it should be so ridiculously difficult to get even one little egg...
No matter how much I adore this update and the new completely awesome dragon and familiars, omg it's frustrating.

It's certainly NOT worth the effort wasting all gathering turns (where I could've collected food that my lair really needs) just to get 3 fish and a chameleon (4 chests in 20 gathering turns... just wow)

I guess it's just too bad for me with that rotten luck, and the fact that I have nowhere near enough time this christmas to grind the coliseum efficiently for more chests (although, with the 200+ chests that has given me so far only measly amounts of food and odd trinkets, that's hardly worth the effort either).

Oh well, I'm be patient and hope I'll be able to afford a scroll or an egg or a hatchling at some point in the future. Not exactly the kind of joykiller I needed this Christmas, that it should be so ridiculously difficult to get even one little egg...
I'm in Denmark at GMT+1 - so please be patient if you're far from my timezone and message me.

[url=][/url]
[quote name="Skyure" date="2014-12-23 04:03:40"][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8941148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89412/8941148_350.png[/img] [/url] Poor ugly baby will grow into a poor ugly Dargun... Finally, after having 100 chests today (I am glad it took only 100 and not 700 like other people, my deepest condolences to you guys!), I can finally stop and start with christmas cleaning, cooking preparations, cookies and tending to my kids. [/quote] Aww, I think he has nice potencial for a fruit dragon and the tert isn't TOO bad! .. I'm pretty happy with the girl I hatched. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8939625][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89397/8939625_350.png[/img][/url]
Skyure wrote on 2014-12-23 04:03:40:

8941148_350.png

Finally, after having 100 chests today (I am glad it took only 100 and not 700 like other people, my deepest condolences to you guys!), I can finally stop and start with christmas cleaning, cooking preparations, cookies and tending to my kids.

Aww, I think he has nice potencial for a fruit dragon and the tert isn't TOO bad!

I'm pretty happy with the girl I hatched.
8939625_350.png
ZPPY.png
[quote name="Skyure" date="2014-12-23 04:03:40"][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8941148] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89412/8941148_350.png[/img] [/url] Poor ugly baby will grow into a poor ugly Dargun...[/quote] Congrats! I don't think he's ugly... maybe not popular, but I quite like him with Bar/Daub/Underbelly.
Skyure wrote on 2014-12-23 04:03:40:

8941148_350.png

Congrats!

I don't think he's ugly... maybe not popular, but I quite like him with Bar/Daub/Underbelly.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Did they nerfed the encounter and drop rates of the mimics?

Seemed much faster to collect chests yesterday...
Did they nerfed the encounter and drop rates of the mimics?

Seemed much faster to collect chests yesterday...
1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 451 452