Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 451 452
I am SO disappointed in the staff. Out of all the animal mimics you could've put inside the chests, you didn't pick a lyrebird? Or a milksnake? Or one of those caterpillars that looks like a snake (and also Caterpie)?

Absolutely unforgivable.
I am SO disappointed in the staff. Out of all the animal mimics you could've put inside the chests, you didn't pick a lyrebird? Or a milksnake? Or one of those caterpillars that looks like a snake (and also Caterpie)?

Absolutely unforgivable.
ccDyspX.png
Nearing hour eight... 29 more chests... and all I have to show for it is two bears so far.

Did I say I had horrible luck at events? I meant HIDEOUS.
Nearing hour eight... 29 more chests... and all I have to show for it is two bears so far.

Did I say I had horrible luck at events? I meant HIDEOUS.
Ohohihohohohhhhhbhhbmmmmmmyyyyygooooodddfd!!!!

I can't even get excited right!
Ohohihohohohhhhhbhhbmmmmmmyyyyygooooodddfd!!!!

I can't even get excited right!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Everyone should have +15 gathering turns to kick off the second day of the event. :)
Everyone should have +15 gathering turns to kick off the second day of the event. :)
Is Digging HARDER to find chests if you're high level? My Digging is maxed and I found 4 chests yesterday and 5 today. My friend who joined this week got 43 chests yesterday from Digging. I'm not exactly pleased.
Is Digging HARDER to find chests if you're high level? My Digging is maxed and I found 4 chests yesterday and 5 today. My friend who joined this week got 43 chests yesterday from Digging. I'm not exactly pleased.
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
Used up all my turns scavenging... no eggs.

I think I was averaging about 30 chests per hour from the coliseum... which means I've opened around 200 chests... and I only have two bears to show for it.

Welp. Time to start on hour 9!
Used up all my turns scavenging... no eggs.

I think I was averaging about 30 chests per hour from the coliseum... which means I've opened around 200 chests... and I only have two bears to show for it.

Welp. Time to start on hour 9!
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Time to put all the Colosseum farming practice to good use!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Time to put all the Colosseum farming practice to good use!!
I have the worst luck in digging today. 25+ turns and not even a SINGLE chest.
Well, back to the coliseum it is.....
I have the worst luck in digging today. 25+ turns and not even a SINGLE chest.
Well, back to the coliseum it is.....
Before I was kicked off for maintenance a load of skins/accents, 25 to be exact appeared n my hoard. This happen to anyone else? They'v disappeared now.
Before I was kicked off for maintenance a load of skins/accents, 25 to be exact appeared n my hoard. This happen to anyone else? They'v disappeared now.
Used up my all turns... got one chest with only food inside. And a Shadowbinder plush... NO, this doesn't make me feel any better-- ... *hugs the soft plush* Okay, it does. A bit.
Used up my all turns... got one chest with only food inside. And a Shadowbinder plush... NO, this doesn't make me feel any better-- ... *hugs the soft plush* Okay, it does. A bit.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 202 203 204 205 206 ... 451 452