Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
Mine keeps freezing too. Like everyone else.
finally worked 5 fights then I got 2 mimics and another enemy started freezing now they are killed but I'm still in battle no end screen for reward. Keeps asking for attack.
Mine keeps freezing too. Like everyone else.
finally worked 5 fights then I got 2 mimics and another enemy started freezing now they are killed but I'm still in battle no end screen for reward. Keeps asking for attack.
eZ5CPeG.gifstar_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif

ban_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7an.gif
Same problems here. One laptop didn't load anything, I could only load the homepage nothing else. Desktop loads things, but Coli is hit and miss and actually fighting is awful. The last 10 mimic matches have hung, usually before first scratch. I've been at this for hours, since at least noon and its 5:45 as I write this. I've managed to get about 4 chests today and no nocturne related anything.
Same problems here. One laptop didn't load anything, I could only load the homepage nothing else. Desktop loads things, but Coli is hit and miss and actually fighting is awful. The last 10 mimic matches have hung, usually before first scratch. I've been at this for hours, since at least noon and its 5:45 as I write this. I've managed to get about 4 chests today and no nocturne related anything.
tumblr_inline_msj6doCjVw1qz4rgp.gif
Waited a bit before diving back into the Coli. Two banded Owlcats, no lag, no problems. We'll see how things go when a mimic shows up.
Waited a bit before diving back into the Coli. Two banded Owlcats, no lag, no problems. We'll see how things go when a mimic shows up.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Me and my friend Saradamon are having simliar issues. He can't even attack...while, I can, it takes a while, and then freezes.

I just hope this is a "lots of people doing the event thing on day one" and not a constant problem for the entirety of the event.

Update 1: Frozen in mimic battle. Battles prior to this without mimics seemed fine.
Me and my friend Saradamon are having simliar issues. He can't even attack...while, I can, it takes a while, and then freezes.

I just hope this is a "lots of people doing the event thing on day one" and not a constant problem for the entirety of the event.

Update 1: Frozen in mimic battle. Battles prior to this without mimics seemed fine.
@Vovina
I'm feeling your pain here.
I'm in a different time zone, and everything seemed to work rather "fine" until 5-6am server time. Then from that it just went downhill. Every page of the site got broken one per one, even the whole entire site broke once, I had a very messed up page layout for soime time, as if someone just tossed the coding around randomly.
And then the coli broke, and now it's supposed to be fixed but might as well be off limits again... I'm having the same issues as everyone here, and after a few hours , it gets really, really frustrating. Completely unplayable for me, when it loads, it freezes in the first to third battle, and I have never been able to do more than three battles in a row without it crashing on me.
@Vovina
I'm feeling your pain here.
I'm in a different time zone, and everything seemed to work rather "fine" until 5-6am server time. Then from that it just went downhill. Every page of the site got broken one per one, even the whole entire site broke once, I had a very messed up page layout for soime time, as if someone just tossed the coding around randomly.
And then the coli broke, and now it's supposed to be fixed but might as well be off limits again... I'm having the same issues as everyone here, and after a few hours , it gets really, really frustrating. Completely unplayable for me, when it loads, it freezes in the first to third battle, and I have never been able to do more than three battles in a row without it crashing on me.
I seem to be having better luck in the lower-level venues. I've managed to get a good couple of chests from Woodland Path and Scorched Forest, and even though the battles can hang up sometimes, they usually go through and don't freeze until I've gone through 20+ battles. On Waterway and Arena, I can usually get through a battle or two before it freezes, and on Golem Workshop, if an enemy has the first turn, they usually never attack or take forever to do so. It seems that the higher level the venue, the more likely it is to freeze or have some kind of glitch. I think the encounter rates on Mimics are also lower than this morning, though that might just be the RNG working against me.

I'm starting to avoid opening chests though, because ~60 chests later and I haven't so much as gotten a familiar, much less an egg or scroll. Not sure if the rates are just that low or if there's some kind of issue.
I seem to be having better luck in the lower-level venues. I've managed to get a good couple of chests from Woodland Path and Scorched Forest, and even though the battles can hang up sometimes, they usually go through and don't freeze until I've gone through 20+ battles. On Waterway and Arena, I can usually get through a battle or two before it freezes, and on Golem Workshop, if an enemy has the first turn, they usually never attack or take forever to do so. It seems that the higher level the venue, the more likely it is to freeze or have some kind of glitch. I think the encounter rates on Mimics are also lower than this morning, though that might just be the RNG working against me.

I'm starting to avoid opening chests though, because ~60 chests later and I haven't so much as gotten a familiar, much less an egg or scroll. Not sure if the rates are just that low or if there's some kind of issue.
Update- Managed to finish a fight with two mimics in it.
However I experienced a rather strange glitch where whenever one of the mimics attacked the other enemies and part of the background disappeared.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot next time.

Edit- It froze on me after the battle. I had to exit and re-enter to fight again
Update- Managed to finish a fight with two mimics in it.
However I experienced a rather strange glitch where whenever one of the mimics attacked the other enemies and part of the background disappeared.
I'll see if I can get a screenshot next time.

Edit- It froze on me after the battle. I had to exit and re-enter to fight again
light.pngPawBorough_Signature_Resize.pngiceshade.png
Honestly, I would prefer that the admins do not put "Coli is now fixed" thing on the main page when they are still broken.
Honestly, I would prefer that the admins do not put "Coli is now fixed" thing on the main page when they are still broken.
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/ec5a46a54e4ba176a84121f7eae1fdd7.png[/img] So this just happened. Coliseum's background is just staying in limbo mode. And my battle froze as usual.
ec5a46a54e4ba176a84121f7eae1fdd7.png
So this just happened.

Coliseum's background is just staying in limbo mode. And my battle froze as usual.
I just finished a fight, and instead of the battle ending, it's giving me the option to attack... when the enemies are nonexistent. It's been sitting like that for almost 10 minutes now. It's not frozen, it just hasn't realized the battle is over.
I just finished a fight, and instead of the battle ending, it's giving me the option to attack... when the enemies are nonexistent. It's been sitting like that for almost 10 minutes now. It's not frozen, it just hasn't realized the battle is over.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33