Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Status: Nocturne Event
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33
It just doesn't even load the page for me and my internet is pretty fast. :c
It just doesn't even load the page for me and my internet is pretty fast. :c
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
Coli was working fine for a bit, then started to lag again, and now I'm at the same spot I was in last time; Coli hangs up indefinitely on the final Scratch of the battle. I wouldn't even care as much if it happened at the start of a battle or after a battle, but right at the end is kinda frustrating x__x.
Coli was working fine for a bit, then started to lag again, and now I'm at the same spot I was in last time; Coli hangs up indefinitely on the final Scratch of the battle. I wouldn't even care as much if it happened at the start of a battle or after a battle, but right at the end is kinda frustrating x__x.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Worked smoothly for about 8 battles. No mimics encountered. Lagged in the last battle, froze on the victory screen. Fighting in the Arena.

EDIT: Reloaded coli. First battle, 2 Ectoplasmimes, coli froze before the first scratch.

EDITEDIT: Reloaded, first battle no mimics, coli froze before the first scratch.
Worked smoothly for about 8 battles. No mimics encountered. Lagged in the last battle, froze on the victory screen. Fighting in the Arena.

EDIT: Reloaded coli. First battle, 2 Ectoplasmimes, coli froze before the first scratch.

EDITEDIT: Reloaded, first battle no mimics, coli froze before the first scratch.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Yep, I just had 4 successful, lag-free Coli runs without mimics. On the fifth one 2 mimics show up with an Umberhorn Qiriq and bam! It doesn't work. After some lag I got my chest though, next battle with a Steam Gyre and a Centaur Archer froze entirely.

UPDATE: I just started up Coli again and first battle, ran into two mimics and a zeeba. Lagging, but still playable.

UPDATE 2: Killed the first mimic, and now it hangs. Thanks, Coli. Real helpful.

UPDATE 3: Refreshed the Coli after last unsuccessful run. One Wintermane Spearman and one Painted Centaur. Very slow and laggy, but playable.

UPDATE 4: Once again, Coli froze, refreshed.

Conclusion: Absolutely frustrating.
Yep, I just had 4 successful, lag-free Coli runs without mimics. On the fifth one 2 mimics show up with an Umberhorn Qiriq and bam! It doesn't work. After some lag I got my chest though, next battle with a Steam Gyre and a Centaur Archer froze entirely.

UPDATE: I just started up Coli again and first battle, ran into two mimics and a zeeba. Lagging, but still playable.

UPDATE 2: Killed the first mimic, and now it hangs. Thanks, Coli. Real helpful.

UPDATE 3: Refreshed the Coli after last unsuccessful run. One Wintermane Spearman and one Painted Centaur. Very slow and laggy, but playable.

UPDATE 4: Once again, Coli froze, refreshed.

Conclusion: Absolutely frustrating.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm getting a little frustrated at this, especially since Coliseum bugs, freezing, and other errors aren't at all new to me. I joined back in June of 2013 and I've almost always had issues with the Coliseum, from it outright not loading for me (despite my multiple attempts to refresh, switch the game socket, clear my cache, etc.) and freezing in the middle of battles, losing the connection, the list goes on and on.

Right now, if it even loads at all, I can barely get one attack in before the screen freezes --the enemies/dragons still move, but they're just stuck like that in what seems like an endless loop, I can't click any buttons, my attacks don't register, the turns don't go by, etc. Earlier today, the Coli wouldn't load at all well-before the staff announced it was being taken down. There was severe lag, and it would just freeze or quit out half-way through or even at the beginning of a battle. It'll also freeze after a battle when my "Loot" screen comes up, and won't take me to the next round even after I click to keep on fighting (and I'm pretty sure in these cases whatever loot I get is not transfered to my Hoard, but I'm not 100% sure on that). I was also getting pop-up messages saying that it couldn't load xyz (usually a "sprite" of some sort), though now the most common issue for me, even when I try to reload/clear cache/toggle the switch is outright freezing at the start of my fight, or after I click to attack.

As a result, I've barely been able to do any grinding for Strange Chests at all since this morning.
I'm getting a little frustrated at this, especially since Coliseum bugs, freezing, and other errors aren't at all new to me. I joined back in June of 2013 and I've almost always had issues with the Coliseum, from it outright not loading for me (despite my multiple attempts to refresh, switch the game socket, clear my cache, etc.) and freezing in the middle of battles, losing the connection, the list goes on and on.

Right now, if it even loads at all, I can barely get one attack in before the screen freezes --the enemies/dragons still move, but they're just stuck like that in what seems like an endless loop, I can't click any buttons, my attacks don't register, the turns don't go by, etc. Earlier today, the Coli wouldn't load at all well-before the staff announced it was being taken down. There was severe lag, and it would just freeze or quit out half-way through or even at the beginning of a battle. It'll also freeze after a battle when my "Loot" screen comes up, and won't take me to the next round even after I click to keep on fighting (and I'm pretty sure in these cases whatever loot I get is not transfered to my Hoard, but I'm not 100% sure on that). I was also getting pop-up messages saying that it couldn't load xyz (usually a "sprite" of some sort), though now the most common issue for me, even when I try to reload/clear cache/toggle the switch is outright freezing at the start of my fight, or after I click to attack.

As a result, I've barely been able to do any grinding for Strange Chests at all since this morning.
r6J6MbS.png
Battles seem to be working fine for me normally...but as soon as I get a mimic chest, the battle refuses to end. I can still defend, use potions, etc, even after I've killed everything. Has happened the last four times I've run into the chests, and is kind of frustrating, especially since all the other battles are working fine (if a little laggy)!
Battles seem to be working fine for me normally...but as soon as I get a mimic chest, the battle refuses to end. I can still defend, use potions, etc, even after I've killed everything. Has happened the last four times I've run into the chests, and is kind of frustrating, especially since all the other battles are working fine (if a little laggy)!
I don't always encounter Mimics, but when I do, they won't take their turn and the coli freezes forever.
I don't always encounter Mimics, but when I do, they won't take their turn and the coli freezes forever.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
It's acting oddly even without mimics - three times now, I've gotten through my first fight in the mire and have not been able to progress to the next fight. No EXP screen display, and can still access the dragon activity buttons.
It's acting oddly even without mimics - three times now, I've gotten through my first fight in the mire and have not been able to progress to the next fight. No EXP screen display, and can still access the dragon activity buttons.
Coli freezing problems same as everyone else. I kinda liked it better when it was disabled, then I didn't feel compelled to beat my head against it.
Coli freezing problems same as everyone else. I kinda liked it better when it was disabled, then I didn't feel compelled to beat my head against it.
mnhny.png
Has anyone gotten to an admin about this issue being fixed. I have only made it through one mimic battle and gotten one chest.
It's very frustrating and even if I do finish a battle they don't drop any good loot. x-x
Has anyone gotten to an admin about this issue being fixed. I have only made it through one mimic battle and gotten one chest.
It's very frustrating and even if I do finish a battle they don't drop any good loot. x-x
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33